News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MOROSO CREW!! FUN-FUN-FUN!

Started by MELK-MAN, August 24, 2003, 08:30:29 PM

MELK-MAN

fun time had by all this weekend at moroso.. Good to see the usual suspects out there again. Myself and Jeff (madanylist), Brian shaw and james beard, dave white and Dwyane (nine-lives), rob, rene, jim mcconell, Scuba "cherry picker" servis, Russ bole, mike mills and the mighty duc..
Meeting new people all the time too. good to see darrin mulvaney back in form even if only for the remainder of the season. Weather cooperated for the most part and other than the oil all the way around the track things went pretty well. Thanks to Henry & co. for working so hard to get that mess cleaned up..
Got through all 4 races with no "pucker factor" moments only to have some idiot dad letting his 4 year old and 5 year old sister on a 4 wheeler torpedo me into my trailer at the end of the day as im closing my side door. real close call and glad neither of the girls were hurt (sweety, ya gotta TURN the handle bars when heading for large objects).
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ScubaSteve

Hey i'm not a cherry picker. Just because i some how won all 4 of my races. I had some luck with Mills running off the track a few times. We had a great Superbike race from what everyone was saying. I got lucky and he got held up by a slower expert letting me get away. Glad to see everyone made it home in one piece and i will see you all at Jennings in 2 weeks!!!
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

Quote Hey i'm not a cherry picker. Just because i some how won all 4 of my races. I had some luck with Mills running off the track a few times. We had a great Superbike race from what everyone was saying. I got lucky and he got held up by a slower expert letting me get away. Glad to see everyone made it home in one piece and i will see you all at Jennings in 2 weeks!!!

just giving ya s**t on some of your good fortune Steve..ya did ride great and it was cool action with you and Mills. I as well had a win handed to me by way of a lapped rider. Londano was closing fast and im sure got held up. jennings here we come!!! ;D

MightyDuc Racing

Great job this weekend Steve!  4 races and 4 wins...awesome.  I wound up 2nd behind you in both of our races, and just missed the top 10 in GTU.  However, the most fun I had was in Supertwins, battling with a 996...he just got me for 3rd at the stripe on power, but man was that fun!  Ran my 3 best laps ever right in a row to finish that race.  Bike was sliding everywhere and I was completely sideways going into the chicanes...lol.  Nice to finally get on the track with the Melk-Man...I even kept you in sight for two and a half laps...lol.  Met some more new faces too...nice meeting ya Wizard Racing!  Great job everybody...see you at Daytona! :D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MELK-MAN

too bad the bike wasnt at top form MD. Nice riding considering. save up that cash for Daytona..
see ya.

mmills416

I don't want to use Ciccanes all I want is BANG BANG BANG. ;D
I think I've only missed up the ciccane once before this weekend I screwed it up like 6 times and 4 times in one race.  the worst was waiting for Bryan after he blow it two, I didn't want to go a lap down so I had to wait for like 15 seconds and let him by.  I am so looking forward to Jennings.  I cant believe we have to go back to Moroso again before daytona.  I think I'll bleed my brakes a couple of times before then.
Congrats to SCUBA for the Quad Fecta, Melka ya'll had a great race in GTU.  I think I might race middleweight GP at jennings.  I need to see where it fits into the day.  I really just consintrating on my 3 races this year.
The best was seeing John O on the comeback and take the big money this weekend.

MELK-MAN

QuoteI don't want to use Ciccanes all I want is BANG BANG BANG. ;D
I think I've only missed up the ciccane once before this weekend I screwed it up like 6 times and 4 times in one race.  the worst was waiting for Bryan after he blow it two, I didn't want to go a lap down so I had to wait for like 15 seconds and let him by.  I am so looking forward to Jennings.  I cant believe we have to go back to Moroso again before daytona.  I think I'll bleed my brakes a couple of times before then.
Congrats to SCUBA for the Quad Fecta, Melka ya'll had a great race in GTU.  I think I might race middleweight GP at jennings.  I need to see where it fits into the day.  I really just consintrating on my 3 races this year.
The best was seeing John O on the comeback and take the big money this weekend.

i have seen the BANG BANG BANG clip.. holy crap thats funny stuff!! John O was flying...

jenkins

Good this weekend Mills.....You and Alex both rode great.   8)  

Too bad about Gabe...Bet he would've given John-o a run for his money.....

ScubaSteve

LMAO mills i cant stop signing the song its been in my head for 3 days now!!! Thanks for the room and everything. Cant wait for jennings
Steve

CCS FL

mmills416

BUBBA, holy shizat, thanks man

ninelives59

Had plenty of fun even after my mishap in practice. Will see you all at moroso next month.  
CCS FLORIDA  #6
9LIVESRACING
PIRELLI TIRES
WWR DESIGNS
EXTREME PHOTO'S

ScubaSteve

Why are you not going to Jennings dwayne?
Steve

CCS FL