Looks like I'm done for the year

Started by tigerblade, August 20, 2003, 07:34:05 AM

tigerblade

Had a great time racing with you guys this year.  I'll try to make it to Gateway to say hey at least once.  Hopefully I can be back next Spring.  In the meantime, quit crashing!   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

Why are you done for the year Kris?

Dawn   :-/

Super Dave

Yeah, you have to give us an opportunity to choke and prod you...even if it's on the internet. ;D
Super Dave

Chef

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Kris .......................
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

cabbage996

must be sick of getting beaten, either that or his ultrareliable honduh won't run!  I'm done this year too, but at least I have an excuse.

Super Dave

EXCUSES ARE LIKE...

um, cheesecakes?

(And I don't hear any excuses...I think you should put your excuses on the bottom of your signature....)
Super Dave

tigerblade

Just gotta get some stuff sorted.  In my best California-Gubernatorial-Candidate voice, "I'll be back!"
Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

Quotemust be sick of getting beaten, either that or his ultrareliable honduh won't run!  I'm done this year too, but at least I have an excuse.

Don't you have some aminals to dissect?
Younger Oil Racing

cabbage996

I got into vet school and moved to mississippi, i'm taking 22 hours of class.  I have to study man!  Gotta get a job that can pay for my racing habit.  

Super Dave

Whoa, you guys are looking at this all wrong...

Look at all the money you'll make in racing...

;D 8)
Super Dave

unforgivenracing

Look at all the money you'll make in racing...

;D 8)[/quote]

What?  Who do you have to blow in this chick$%#*outfit to Make That kink of money man.
I know where they are comming from.  Hey, I hope to join you guys in the spring.
CCS Midwest EX 501(RETIRED) E-mails welcome @: unforgivenracing@hotmail.com or, IM and e-mail me @: unforgiven_racing@yahoo.com also,
Check out pic's @: http://www.facebook.com/wolff.shawn