News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pirelli Contingency contact info

Started by kentlars, August 19, 2003, 06:34:01 AM

kentlars

Anyone have any contact info for them?  I want to try to figure out why I did not get paid for 2 weekends.
Thank you
Kent
Any tips on clearing this up are appreciated as well.
 ;D
 >:(

zx9r-racer

Let us know what you find out.  Thanks!

kentlars

Burt Munro

Saw this posted on 'another race website'..... it was dated 8/5/03

contingency help
We are little behind with Judy leaving but everything should be back to normal after Debra gets up to speed on the cert processing.

FYI
If the race was less than 8 weeks ago the certs probably have not been posted. If more than 8 weeks then hang in there you should see them very soon.

Remember that it takes the race groups (AFM, WERA, CCS, AMA, OMRRA, WMRRA, WSMC, etc) anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks to process and then send the results to us, then we take around 2 weeks to post them on the web.

Thanks for your support and if you have any other questions send them to the Pirelli web site contact page. We will answer them quickly as we can.

Jeff Johnston
Pirelli

Hope this helps

Rick

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

kentlars

Thank you, however they paid me for the last Summit but missed the 2 weekends before.  My teammate got paid for both all of his weekends.
???????????????
I called and left a message last week and did not get a call back.  I would like to try to call a specific person.
Thank you
Kent

Burt Munro

Kent,

Are you registered with Pirelli thru this site?

https://www.pirelli.com/en_95/contingency/login.jhtml?_requestid=3317

If you arn't, you should be able to get spedific contingency info there and may be the best place to let them know that you are missing payouts.

Rick

kentlars

I am registered there and have been checking my account.  There is no contact information at that point on the website.  I found general info and that is where I left a message, maybe that voicemail is either not hceck or screened?

Burt Munro

Kent,

I see what you mean.....there is no contact link listed on that site.

Pull up the attached link ....  

http://forums.13x.com/member.php?s=df4baca27a5b0a00cff2e66fdcfe0b1b&action=getinfo&userid=1368

JRJTZ is Jeff Johnston from Pirelli who was quoted in my previous post.

Maybe he can get things straightened out for you.

Rick

Burt Munro

Actually, he is set up not to receive email....but if you register on that site you can send him a Private Message.

Sorry for the confusion!

kentlars

Thank you very much I shoot him a PM and submitted a form from Pirelli's website.
Kent