News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Weather for BHF

Started by Nate R, August 18, 2003, 07:54:56 PM

Nate R

I and others have found accuweather.com to be, well, the most accurate.  ;)

Take a look: http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/local_index.asp?zipcode=61103&partner=accuweather

Might get a passing storm during VRS, but otherwise, a clear and warm weekend. Won't be too hot either. Just warm.  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Steviebee

now that i got rains.

Guess what i want

Nate R

You all ready had some racing in what you want.  :P Don't go doin rain dances or I'll have to come up behind ya and tackle you!  :o  

I want the nice weather for once. I've had one out of 3 weekends free of rain, I'd like to make it 2 of 4.  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

pitbtch#1

I prefer bright and sunny skys with a little wind.  The first weekend that we were at BHF,  we had snow with 30degrees temp.  I was working turn 3a that day and I had 4bikes go down.  It was freezing cold.  So I will take that wheather report over snow.

Super Dave

QuoteYou all ready had some racing in what you want.  :P Don't go doin rain dances or I'll have to come up behind ya and tackle you!  :o  

I want the nice weather for once. I've had one out of 3 weekends free of rain, I'd like to make it 2 of 4.  :D

I'm with you, Nate.  Rain sucks.
Super Dave

Jeff

The Saturday forecast doesn't get any better.  Sunny and 73degrees!  You can't ask for anything better than that!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

And cool nights in the 50's...Nice!
Super Dave

Burt Munro

Anybody notice that it's a good thing the race date for Heartland Park wasn't a week later......

Temps this last weekend in Topeka were in the 100-104 range!!! :-X :'(

Hopefully there will be enough dates open next year that we won't have to go back in July/August in 2004!

Makes the BHF temps sound a whole lot better for this weekend!

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

the_weggie_man

I changed the Wegman auction date in hopes of good weather and the weather gods have decided to smile on us ... how cool is that?  

It'll be a great nite for partying. hope you all will hang around for the auction. Remember it is for you!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D