VP Racing Fuels Contingency

Started by Cindy_Ivey, August 18, 2003, 06:29:19 PM

Cindy_Ivey

As I stated in a previous post, I understand that CCS racers have had trouble with the VP contingency program.   I am currently the VP Racing Fuels trackside vendor for WERA SE regional and WERA National Challenge races.  In an attempt to right what has been wrong with the CCS contingency program, I have decided to take over the CCS program for the SE region also.  

I am in the process of sorting through all the results from the season thus far.  I can't promise anything except that everything from here on out will be much smoother.  For the remainder of the season, there will be someone selling VP fuel at all of the CCS SE region races.  He is Greg Goedart (Gamedic) from 2 Cents Racing.   One of the contingency program requirements is that you MUST purchase your fuel from Greg, the only CCS SE Region authorized Trackside Vendor for VP Racing Fuels.  This is the only way that we can verify what fuel and how much of that fuel has been purchased.  Greg will send me a copy of the receipts and I will compare them to the results that I receive from CCS.  You will then receive your check in the mail approximately 4 weeks later.  

For a complete list of all of the contingency program requirements, log onto www.teamvelocityracing.com and click on the VP Fuel tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, you can contact me by email at cindy@teamvelocityracing.com or email Greg at racerinfo@2centsracing.com or call him at 2 Cents Racing at 706-235-9319.  

We do ask that you place a preorder for your fuel approximately 1 week in advance of the race that it is needed.  This is not only to insure that enough fuel is brought to the race but because of the DOT weight limits that we are allowed to carry at one time.  If preorders are placed and they are more than our fuel limit, we can make other arrangements to get the fuel to the track.

I enjoyed speaking to all of you that I met at Barber this weekend.  I believe that Greg will do a wonderful job with answering all your questions concerning VP Fuel and with providing you with all the fuel that you need.  Once again, let me say that I will do the best that I can to insure that you guys are paid in a timely manner and I apologize for the problems you have had with the contingency program previous to my getting involved.

Cindy

GAMEDIC

Thanks Cindy and everyone that has got fuel from me so far... we had alot of interest this weekend at the track i would like for it to be more... Make me have to bring a BIG trailer with me ;D again thanks and if you have any questions feel free to email or call me...thanks

GAMEDIC

ok i now have it set up where you can send me your order through my web site... just click the VP logo on my site and fill out the form...thanks

jp233

Hi Cindy  :)
Hi Greg  :)

is the payout for CCS the same as WERA? 1,5,10,15th?

if so, maybe I should pay attention to how many riders are in a race and where I stand. I finished 9th sunday in the MW GP race in the wet (I was on slicks!  :o :o :o :o ) and maybe I should've let the one guy by me eehehehehehehehee

~Pat #233
Tactical Racing #233

lilbuj

Who do we need to buy VP from at Mid Atlantic events to be able to collect the contigency?

Cindy_Ivey

I am not sure who the vendor is for the mid atlantic region.  You can contact the VP regional office to find out.  Log onto www.vpracingfuels.com for regional office contact info.  If there is no vendor for that area, you can contact either Greg or myself and we will do the best we can to get you fuel.

The payout for the CCS contingency program is the same as WERA so pay close attention to your position!  If the choice is 9th place or 10th place with $50, I'd take 10th everyday.   :)

C-

DanO966

Uhhhhh Im still waiting for my contingency :'(
I've been waiting all year for it and I haven't gotten any of it.  
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Cindy_Ivey

QuoteUhhhhh Im still waiting for my contingency :'(
I've been waiting all year for it and I haven't gotten any of it.  

Uhhhhhhh, for what race are you waiting for contingency?  What fuel did you purchase?  Who did you purchase it from?  What is your name and your bike number?  I do have all the results from all the seasons races so I can look it up when I get your information.  You can email it to me if you'd like.

cindy@teamvelocityracing.com

GAMEDIC

If you are in the mid atlantic and the race is also a southeast race you can get the fuel from me.. just FYI as we have alot of overlapping race weekends

jp233

mental note: keep tabs on my position, I never really pay attention all I wanna do is pass the guy in front of me ;D
Tactical Racing #233