News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lap times from Thunderhill?

Started by GPgofast, August 18, 2003, 04:29:38 PM

GPgofast

Is there any way I can get my lap times from race 18 at Thunderhill?  They weren't posted at the end of the day and I am very interested to find out what kind of times I ran. Is there anyone in CCS that I can email to get my times?

Greg Park
CCS#74

raptorduck952

I hears a CCS official tell someone after race 18 that the timing person packed it up before that race because she had to catch a plane.

lokisdog

The lap times were downstairs on the table. The results were late in getting posted due to a protest, but the times were available.

The problem is that they were scattered about on the table, mixed in with all the other results and hard to find. They should have taped them to a wall like they did the results.

- Eric Arnold

Dawn

At your next event.  Ask the timing person if they have that information.  It may be stored in the computer.

Dawn   ;)

GPgofast

QuoteThe lap times were downstairs on the table. The results were late in getting posted due to a protest, but the times were available.

The problem is that they were scattered about on the table, mixed in with all the other results and hard to find. They should have taped them to a wall like they did the results.

- Eric Arnold

Yeah, I know, but it appeared that someone took the page with my lap times on it.  :-/

Dawn, I will try that,thanks!