Greg Melka on the crash page

Started by CCS_106, August 18, 2003, 06:04:54 AM

CCS_106

Congradulations to CCS am 454 Florida rider Greg Melka for making the Crash Page in Road Racing World.  As a regular poster to this board I am giving him an award!  

The what happens when the fast moving object meets the rolling chicane award!  Hey Greg your famous now!

:D

StumpysWife

Very cool pics...Although I'm sure it wasn't too cool at the time!  This is right up there with Purk's highside pic.  Congrats, I guess  ;D!

Hope you are ok!

Baltobuell

I wonder if 253 knew how close to clobbered he was? Noble job for not taking him with you.

MELK-MAN

heres a link to a thread on another site that i posted the pics to some time ago. will have to register to view but its free.
http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?s=a5e5492ec9757828b73e3f4ade40a3cd&threadid=14250
253 Jorge Rodriguez is fast.. i was trying to make a pass for the lead in heavy wt supersport on my 600 and he shut the door.. rubbed his rear tire for some time and yes, did all i could to not take both of us out. Hardly a bruise believe it or not.. could not have asked for a less pain for such a spectacular crash..
Thanks for the cudos Dave.. i think ;D
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice