News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

points !!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Started by garthed, August 13, 2003, 07:26:40 PM

garthed

Do you think that CCS will have the points and results up from the last Vegas event from ten days ago up before the next Thunderhill event in two days??????

There is a reason CCS has the reputation that it does out here on the westcoast. It would not be that hard to change that reputation and make it the best racing organization on the westcoast. Its just the little things that keeps frusting people. Like not posting the CORRECT points in a timly manner. Is it really that hard to do.

Now they are talking about taking the winning money out of GTO and GTU. Are they crazy. I know many racer that only race in CCS for the money races. If they get rid of that how many people are going to be on the grid. Most of the time now there are not enough rider to get any AMA points.

I race with both AFM and CCS and am always getting questioned about why I ride in the CCS. Getting told the CCS is unorganized and its a waist and that the riders are slow there. Well the riders are not slow here, they get that reputation becuase there is such a small grid. I have always defended CCS but its hard to do when the things that these people say are true about the organization.

Its not one persons fault but sombody needs to get CCS moving in the right direction. I have seen too many good rider quit CCS because of little things that should not have happened. How can we as riders help CCS or is there nothing we can do.

Is there a Riders rep or riders rep group for CCS that can take some of these small problems directly to the prople that can fix them in the organization?

Thanks for listing to my frustrations. It just kind of came out all of a sudden. :P

Garth
CCS #19
AFM #419