I SUCK

Started by tigerblade, August 12, 2003, 08:27:09 AM

tigerblade

I rode like a complete moron this weekend (that is, when the bike was running).  I apologize to everyone who had to witness it.   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

I didn't see it...so ignorance is bliss, eh?

Not an easy track...
Super Dave

Super Dave

And just to rub it in...

How much did you spend?

Remember I stated once about how much my school costs?  You could have paid for it right there.... 8)  I'm here to help, but I have to help on my days...
Super Dave

tigerblade

I'm definitely doing a VRS school next Spring.  Part of my problem this weekend was that the bike kept losing revs and dying after the straight.  We thought we had it figured out but apparently not.  I hadn't been on the bike since I broke my shoulder blade on June 21, and I expected to be rusty, but not that bad.  I wasn't smooth at all.  I need to apologize to whatever expert got 2nd in Supertwins Saturday.  I knew Ebben was coming by so I tried to stay off the racing line to let him by but didn't know the second guy was coming.  I think I may have swung back out to get ready for T3 and we came in contact.  I like to think that I normally hold my line but don't think I did very well this weekend.   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

pitbtch#1

Chris the guy that took 2nd in supertwins was number 98 FUSA guy.  

CCS

Bryan Bemisderfer likes to rub a little paint sometimes.... ;D

It must not have been that bad, we never heard anything about it.

Glad your back, see you at the races.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

fizzer400

Why get off the line to let the faster people through? You see guys on tv in the pros doing it sometimes, but I would think you're doing more harm(potentially) than good. So fair warning to everyone out there - I'm really slow and I'm not moving! :) If I'm that slow you can get around me!

Jeff
CCS #419

tigerblade

It was Bemisderfer then?  We didn't hit very hard but he kinda looked back and shook his head.  Still, that's not usually how I ride and I wanted to look him up and apologize if I wasn't predictable.  I'm sure he just shook it off but I hope I didn't cost him much time.  
Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

QuoteWhy get off the line to let the faster people through? You see guys on tv in the pros doing it sometimes, but I would think you're doing more harm(potentially) than good. So fair warning to everyone out there - I'm really slow and I'm not moving! :) If I'm that slow you can get around me!

Jeff
CCS #419

I usually try to just take the line I normally would when I know I've got people behind me but I was really slow this weekend and didn't want to be blocking the fast line if I didn't need to.  
Younger Oil Racing

cabbage996

QuoteI rode like a complete moron this weekend (that is, when the bike was running).  I apologize to everyone who had to witness it.   :-/

Hey pal tell us something we don't know! ;D  You're always getting in my way when I'm lapping you.  At least you were racing though.  

Baltobuell

Brian has seen worse, don't worry about it. Coming back after an injury takes time. It can be tough on your head so don't be so hard on yourself. Get some trackdays and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Super Dave

QuoteI'm definitely doing a VRS school next Spring.  :-/

You'll have to wait to see what I have in store for next year...

And again...track days?  Yup, do the same thing you do all over and over again...Sorry, but I think it's worthless unless you've got someone that actually can tell you what you're doing wrong.  Waste of tires, fuel, time, and money.
Super Dave