News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Barber

Started by GAMEDIC, August 10, 2003, 11:14:36 AM

GAMEDIC

Who all is going?... also everyone that ordered VP fuel look for the VP tent i should be somewhere around the vendor area close to VHS Photography so also stop in and get pictures ;D

Pudge

Hi,

Can spectators come watch?  Would really like to come see you guys in action and see the track for the first time.  

Dawn

Of course spectators can watch.  Bring all your friends and neighbors too!

Dawn   ;D

Pudge

Thanks, I will be bringing my family and a couple friends.  I'm trying to get them excited about doing some track days.  I think seeing the races and the new track will do it. ;)

How much does it cost?

sdiver68

Were you able to get my order in?  I called late on Saturday, sorry.

Thanks
Steve Diver
MCRA Race School Instructor

Mongo

You might want to double check with Kevin or Barber on the spectator thing, they are very weird on this one.  Luckily at our event they didn't require everyone to come to the gate and vouch for their crew memebrs (something they did at other closed type events).

The best bet if asked is to say you are crewing for a rider and pick a name.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Pudge

Thanks Mongo, the reason I asked is b/c I was coming to the wera races as well but was told we couldn't get in unless we were on a list for pit crews I think.  

Photo_Chick

I'll be there with my brother taking pics and Greg will be hanging out with me sorting and selling.  Going to be a great week-end!

tzracer

I am going. MW expert #63. I will also be teaching riders school on Saturday.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

ecumike

I'll be there late Fri nite or early Sat. morning

jp233

I'll be there TZ250 novice #233.... should be there early friday morning for practice,

tzracer i will come around to holler at you if that's cool, questions on this TZ its pretty new to me :) ;D
Tactical Racing #233

EDDIE98

I'm also wanting to know about the spectator thing. My buddy and I are planning on going after noon on Sunday and hopefully we don't have to pay full price at the gate.