News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Vegas Photographer

Started by raptorduck952, August 04, 2003, 03:17:59 PM

raptorduck952

Does anyone have contact information for the photographer who was selling pictures taken at the CCS races in Vegas this past weekend?

duc995@aol.com

raptorduck952

zx9r-racer

He didn't get any pics of you. ;D

raptorduck952

Yea he did, stuffing you just about everywhere. ;)

Decreasing_Dave

Do they have any of my crash....or just of me stuffing BOTH of you guys.   ;D

raptorduck952

Hey Dave. How are you feeling? I crashed as well in my last race, but no broken bones. Will you be able to make thunderhill? Heal up.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHey Dave. How are you feeling? I crashed as well in my last race, but no broken bones. Will you be able to make thunderhill? Heal up.

Sorry to hear about your crash John.

Thunder hill is definitely out.  Firebird Main Course is probably out too.  I may just sit it out until the last Firebird round and come back with my '03 for that race.  Just to get it dialed for next year.  I'll be an Expert you know.  Can't cherrypick no more (as if I was this year anyway).

I'll need time to heal right this time or I think it will effect my head mentally.

You guys will have to carry on without me for a while.

Good Luck

D. Dave

zx9r-racer

Maybe he has pics of all of us stuffing Simon.  ;D

Dave, save some of that Vicodin for me.  ;D  Take care man.  Hope to see you out there again very soon!  What actually happened, if you don't mind me asking?  If you don't wanna talk about it, that's cool.

raptorduck952

Sorry to hear that Dave. :-[ We will miss you out there, you make us all better. All the best and take care.

raptorduck952

I think Simon paid him to destroy those pics. :o

zx9r-racer

Just like the way he paid me to destroy the BW video. ;D