News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sliderphoto...  Hey Jack!

Started by Dawn, August 01, 2003, 03:12:32 PM

Dawn

Jack:

As I am sitting here gazing at my 2003 calendar.  The question came to mind.  Will you be doing calendar's again next year?

If so, put me down for two.

Thanks!

Dawn   ;)

SliderPhoto

Hey Dawn! Wow, busy, I just can't catch a brake but work is good.

It kind of depends on the printer, if I can get the same deal, I would like to do it again. I had one guy complain about the quality but some people don't understand what it costs to do 26 color sides at this low quantity. Stuff like that gets me down but I think they turned out pretty cool.

My plan right now is to do them but this time they wont include the race dates so they'll be available by December 1st at the latest.

I might have to gauge interest though. I sure hope I can make it down to Gateway yet this year.

r1owner

QuoteI sure hope I can make it down to Gateway yet this year.

Yeah, we miss you down here!!!  I'm tired of looking at my primered bike from last year, now that its all painted, I want another nice pic of it! ;)

Super Dave

QuoteI had one guy complain about the quality...

Oh yeah?

Well, where's that guy's calender?  I don't see him making one.  I think they were awesome, period.  And Keith Richards has one too.  He thought it was....well, I couldn't understand him, but I though it was cool.
Super Dave

Thingy

I thought that the calendars were great! :D  The only question that I have is; How many POSITIVE comments did you have on the calendars?  You can mark me down for two next year, even though I won't actually be able to be in the calendar next year. :'(

Unless you are going to be at the Wegman weekend... ???
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

EX#996

QuoteOh yeah?

Well, where's that guy's calender?  I don't see him making one.  I think they were awesome, period.  

I agree, they are awesome.  One of the best features on the calendar is not only the big monthly pictures, but all the little ones down the side too.  I look at them each month and try to figure out who they are and what track they are at.  I tell you, it's a great stress reliever at work  (just don't tell my boss, OK  ;))

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

Thanks. Yeah, I was proud of the way they turned out having done the layout and everything myself. OK, surprised too. :P And yes there were a lot of positive comments.

K3 Chris Onwiler

It's been tough having you around less this year.  When I buy a photo from someone else, I feel like I'm cheating!  You definetly have a more artistic eye than many "picture takers."  That must be what makes you a 'Photographer!"
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tigerblade

I hope you make it to Gateway Jack; I want some pics!   :)

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tigerblade

Quote And Keith Richards has one too.  He thought it was....well, I couldn't understand him, but I though it was cool.

So we're taking this little "Mick Jagger of Roadracing" thing all the way, are we?  LOL!   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

Super Dave

QuoteSo we're taking this little "Mick Jagger of Roadracing" thing all the way, are we?  LOL!   ;D

Wasn't my idea...originally...
 ;D
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteWasn't my idea...originally...
 ;D

No, but you sure took a shine to it.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing