photographer at Roebling?

Started by 2hondas, July 29, 2003, 10:10:12 AM

2hondas

Can anyone advise the name/number of the photographer that was at Roebling Road this past weekend (July 26-27)?  I didn't make it to the photo tent/shed prior to the monsoon.  Thanks!

StuartV666

http://www.vhsphotography.com

I bought a CD from her of pictures of me. She had 112 pics of me. Some of them are pretty darn good, too. The quality of the photography, that is.

- Stu

GAMEDIC

Call Vic she had LOTS of shots of everyone...lol..i know i was helping sort them...if you were on the track chances are she has several of you.... oh and good job Stu this weekend ;D

2hondas

Thanks a bunch - I'll be sure to contact her.   :)

Photo_Chick

That was me, that was me!  LOL.  Thanks Greg for helping me sort.  So many bikes, so little time!!!  LOL.  If you want proofs or a CD, email me at vsulpy@aol.com!  I will also be at Barber so you can look me up in my Jayco camper with my sign out front.  :)

GAMEDIC

QuoteThat was me, that was me!  LOL.  Thanks Greg for helping me sort.  So many bikes, so little time!!!  LOL.  If you want proofs or a CD, email me at vsulpy@aol.com!  I will also be at Barber so you can look me up in my Jayco camper with my sign out front.  :)
You are welcome..had a great time...let me know if you need help again...i'm not sure yet but i may come down sat evening to RRR for the WERA event ;D

Photo_Chick

If you do, I'll put you to work...

2hondas

Vicki - you are a photography Goddess!  The photos are the best - we're both thrilled with them.

Thanks again -

Heidi