News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sete Gibernau vs. Valentino Rossi

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, July 27, 2003, 11:04:42 AM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Way to go Sete! Rossi must have thought he was just going to stalk Sete, pounce the last lap, and win. Looks like Sete was prepared for that!  ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

bmfgsxr

great fucking race... rossi is badass, but i like to see someone else win it. especially sete.

MightyDuc Racing

My dad and I were talking on the phone about 1/3 of the way into the race about how it gets boring when Rossi runs away.  Next thing you know, I'm out of my seat jumping up and down on the last lap.  I think Rossi is awesome, but every win for Sete is like a tribute to Kato as far as I can tell.  What a great ride by Gibernau!!!  By the way...what a fantastic ride from the back of the field by Nicky Hayden!  I kept watching the standings as he picked the best in the world off one by one.  He and Bayliss were phenominal at a track they had never seen before Thursday.  Great stuff!  I hope the rest of the MotoGP's are that good this year. :D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

pOOkey

Awesome race and so close at the end. Did Rossi possibly lose due to his attempted celebration wheelie?  Either way Sete was on point and may give Rossi a run for the championship.

THE_D.O.C.

that straightaway is on a hill, and i think that is where the wheelie came from.

ste is the man. let's not forget he beat rossi heads up in lemans also. rossi isn't quite the unbeatable he was last year. mainly cause other people have got those V5's too.

oh, and hayden will be the real deal.