Stumpy's a pimp!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, July 27, 2003, 04:55:22 AM

Xian_13

Quote...Anyhow, I think you should get what you can from selling the info to the other racers for your own race fund. Let the bidding begin! ;) :D ;D

I'll start the Bidding @ Tree Fiddy! ;D
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

spyderchick

What are you? The d@mn loch ness monster? ;D Gotta go higher than that! :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

QuoteWhat are you? The d@mn loch ness monster? ;D Gotta go higher than that! :o

Five dolla!

;D

Nate R

5 dollers, we got 5, do I hear 10, 10 dollers? c'mon, 10 dollars to reveal the location of Mrs. Rhiannon's Van and FZR. Do i hear 10?............ :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

Quote5 dollers, we got 5, do I hear 10, 10 dollers? c'mon, 10 dollars to reveal the location of Mrs. Rhiannon's Van and FZR. Do i hear 10?............ :D

Nate:

I am sure that you would be putting this proceeds of this auction towards the Wegman Fund...  Right?!   ;)

Dawn   :)

Nate R

The PROCEEDS, yes. I'll take a fee though for the auction itself. Like ebay! ;) J/K

Seriously, if anyone actually pays me for this info, I will donate it to the Wegman fund.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

stumpy

C'mon guys get back to the original post!!!! Stumpy's a pimp! I was kinda likin' that ;D Oh I guess I can bid with one of my chickies :P Wait a second did I just bid on something other than a Honda!! I'm takin' it back, Give me bad feedback I don't care! I'd trade two of them for a 600rr though :o .....But who would massage my armpump when I come off the track? :-/
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Nate R

Cmon, cash bid Stumpy! It's for a good cause ;)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

I don't know about you, Nate!  If Stumpy's bidding women, I think I'd take him up on it.  I've been to Michigan, and I'm pretty sure he has ALL the pretty girls from that state on his team!  
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Chris, Nate HAS a pretty woman!  :D :D :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

StumpysWife

QuoteI've been to Michigan, and I'm pretty sure he has ALL the pretty girls from that state on his team!

Oh yes, Stumpy is a living legend in Michigan.  Heck, he's the Hef of the U.P.  We live in the Stumpy Mansion.  The parties never stop.  Instead of swimming pools and tennis courts, we have a garage full of Honda's and snowbanks.  I'm so lucky he picked me to be his wife this year after his devastating break up with The Barbie Twins.  Have you seen his velvet smoking leather?  

Heather
Stumpy's Wife ;D

oldguy

That does it! I donate $75 to Stumpys team just to make SURE he goes to BHF for the Wegman weekend!
K3, save me a spot beside you if you park across from Stumpy!  ;D