News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Stumpy's a pimp!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, July 27, 2003, 04:55:22 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

How does he do it?  Every weekend the guy adds a few more women to his harem, and they're all good looking!  Team Stumpy's biggest racing expense must be suntan lotion!  Older, middle aged, twenty-something, and now he's even bringing little chicklets.  Then he has the nerve to set up right across the road from me, and I'm always alone.  You'd think he could at least share, but no... >:(
Like Stumpy, I wanna be like Stumpy!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Super Dave

stumpy

ahhhhh..k3 your makin' me blush! :-[ Ok I guess I'll tell ya my secret. I've been trying that new colonge for men that makes women lust after you "as seen on TV" It's workin' out great!! The down sides are my mom now looks at me ALOT different! :o Oh and I even get a couple of winks and pinches on the butt from Benji ;D k3 It's kinda weird you followed me into the showers that night too! ;) Oh ya you said not to tell anyone...P.S I'll bet your wife will be coming to alot more of my...I mean your races!! :P  
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

lil_thorny

it's not the cologne stump,
it's your irresistable smile. next BHF, bring a feather
Boa and some platform shoes.
pinch you later,
Benj. ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteP.S I'll bet your wife will be coming to alot more of my...I mean your races!! :P  
Come on now, man!  You're drowning in women, and you want to steal the only one I have too?  You're just plain greedy!

P.S. Where do I get some of this cologne, and do you know if it works on Rhiannon?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Steviebee

Nate R

Speaking of which, I know where Rhiannon's van is parked. Jennifer and I came across it today. It's got her FZR400 in it, too. (Honestly, she should cover that, it's pretty easy to see. Alexa? Maybe you could let her know that?)  For the right terms, (AKA $$$) I could tell one of you guys where it is, and you could live in it until she comes back to it. Then, Ta-daaaa! Suprise her, and show her your devotion by telling her how long you've been living in her van.  ;D   You could clean the FZR, too, to win her over.

C'mon, i gotta find SOME way to pay for BHF in August.  8)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

StumpysWife

Colonge, Solonge.  

It's the conversion van.  What girl can resist the disco lights and velour seating, now featuring AC out the drivers side window.  Aaaannnddd it's a high top.
 ;)

K3, you've got too much to do with keeping track of MiniK3 and all.  Need a reminder?

"Check your oil, dumbass."  

That kid is fun.

Eddie#200

Quoteit's not the cologne stump,
it's your irresistable smile. next BHF, bring a feather
Boa and some platform shoes.
pinch you later,
Benj. ;D

Matt's gonna get jealous if you keep this up Benji...

spyderchick

QuoteSpeaking of which, I know where Rhiannon's van is parked. Jennifer and I came across it today. It's got her FZR400 in it, too. (Honestly, she should cover that, it's pretty easy to see. Alexa? Maybe you could let her know that?)  

Nate, she knows, I've done the mom thing too many times.  >:( Anyhow, I think you should get what you can from selling the info to the other racers for your own race fund. Let the bidding begin! ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteColonge, Solonge.  

K3, you've got too much to do with keeping track of MiniK3 and all.

All right!  Now you've gone too far!  Where in the rules does it say that if you sell a kid a bike that he's your responsibility for life?  MiniK3?  That's just vile, man! >:( :P ;D

Dawn

QuoteAll right!  Now you've gone too far!  Where in the rules does it say that if you sell a kid a bike that he's your responsibility for life?  MiniK3?  That's just vile, man! >:( :P ;D

He could be the son you never had....

Dawn  ;D