News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Used parts needed

Started by Lowe119, July 24, 2003, 03:49:01 PM

Lowe119

I saw a few used parts dealers on some of y'alls trailers at BFR - namely Eddie's  :)  My buddy Kevin is looking for a tank for his R6 and needs to call some of these places.  So can any of you help us by giving me some numbers to call?  :-/
I'm going to look on e-bay, but I've heard others getting a lot better deals at some of these 'salvage' dealers.
Thanks
Aaron

andy342

I have a red tank from an '01 R6.   It's ugly.  There are some dents in it but it's functional.

Make an offer.  I need to start cleaning some stuff out real soon.

nocrashing@yahoo.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Oz Cycle Salvage.  I don't have the info at this computer, but they're on the web.  Tell them K3 sent you.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eddie#200

QuoteI saw a few used parts dealers on some of y'alls trailers at BFR - namely Eddie's  :)  My buddy Kevin is looking for a tank for his R6 and needs to call some of these places.  So can any of you help us by giving me some numbers to call?  :-/
I'm going to look on e-bay, but I've heard others getting a lot better deals at some of these 'salvage' dealers.
Thanks
Aaron

A1UsedCycleParts.com  Let him know you saw the name at the track!   ;)