News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

contingency

Started by GregR6, July 23, 2003, 06:26:03 PM

GregR6

Yes...I read the contingency form that's online, the one you turn in... but I'm still gonna ask. :p

How long should it take before you see any contingencies? The companies just mail it to you? I raced 27-29 Jun.
I am looking for Pirelli, Vortex, Sharkskinz, and I think maybe something from EBC (I don't even remember...)

EX#996

I'm still waiting for the contingency from a 06/01/03 date.  I don't know if there are any methods or specific time frames.  

So, I just wait.......

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

You just never know.  I do get my Dunlop certs pretty quick, though.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

GregR6

wow that kinda sucks I guess.
And the fact, (so I was told) you can't use them the following year, would kinda be a waste, eh?

So if I won something (well, hypathetically speaking)  :P at the last event of the season, I'd be SOL? sheesh... :-/

thanks for the replies though, I feel better - hopefully they haven't forgot about me... ???

tshort

QuoteI'm still waiting for the contingency from a 06/01/03 date.  I don't know if there are any methods or specific time frames.  

So, I just wait.......

Dawn   :-/

It really depends on how quickly CCS turns around the race results.  For instance, the Gateway results were posted the Monday or Tuesday after the race weekend  :o (almost impossible to imagine, I know), and within about a week I had Pirelli contingency for those races.  But if CCS drags its heels, then the contingency can take like six weeks to show up - which has been more often the case. ::)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128