News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jane's Addiction is back!

Started by ecumike, July 23, 2003, 05:40:01 AM

pmoravek

That's the beauty of this country.
Imagine if we lived in a country where if you said the wrong thing or followed the wrong ideals, the Secret Police would come to your house and string you up by the genitals for all your neighbors to see.
Doesn't it make you proud to be an American?

Bernie

Quotestring you up by the genitals for all your neighbors to see.

I think Perry Farrell would like that! ;)

I have been a huge fan of Jane's Addiction since '89.  I think I wore out about 4 cassettes of Nothing's Shocking before I joined the CD age.

Team_nuclear123

Just remember, its ok and "PC" to be anything other than a white, agnostic, hetro, motorcycle riding, male.

I think everyone else has a support group with govenment funding...

Like an old Red and White friend of mine said, "anyone with a motor next to his balls is a brother" off the bike, fuq em....

Get it?

8) 8) 8)

stickman

oh, where did all the "pure, white christian men" go?

I think they are busy molesting young boys.

funksouljon

Quoteoh, where did all the "pure, white christian men" go?

I think they are busy molesting young boys.

I thought those were catholics?

THE_D.O.C.

do you know what ba lls are on a homo?........

mud flaps.  :D :D :D ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

So homophobia is insecurity about being heterosexual?  That's odd.  I'm REALLY secure about being heterosexual.  In fact, it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. ;D  I am pretty insecure about homosexuals, though.  I don't want them looking at me, thinking about what they'd like to do to me, or even to be in the same place as me.
I really don't understand why we have to accept gay people into the mainstream.  It's clear that God, nature, evolution or whatever decided that heterosexuality was the way that species would reproduce.  That would be mainstream.  What homosexuals do would be something other than mainstream.
Compare gays to drug users. The mainsteram doesn't approve of what they are doing, so they sneak off and do their thing in the woods, a dark basement, or somewhere else where they won't be seen.  Druggies understand that what they are doing is illegal and wrong, but they do it anyway and take the necessary steps to hide it from society.  Why?  Because it makes them feel good.  Is homosexuality any different?
I'm not saying that gay people should stop or be exterminated or anything like that, but is it absolutely necessary for them to shove their sexuality in our faces?  Liberals are too liberal.  There IS still a difference between right and wrong.  If the vast majority of people in the world are straight, is it necessary or correct to have the gay viewpoint on constant display?  I think the military has it right with the "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

funksouljon

So then what would some of you say to this................. http://www.msnbc.com/news/945134.asp

tigerblade

This thread needs a BLUE FLAG
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

OmniGLH

QuoteSo then what would some of you say to this................. http://www.msnbc.com/news/945134.asp

Now this I don't understand.

Doesn't it kind of go backwards, AGAINST all the social progress that minorities have fought for?  Seems to me like this is a PRO-segregation thing.  

I don't get all these minority groups.  Sexual, racial, whatever... some cry that they want to be "equal" and "treated the same"... and then go and segregate/separate themselves by creating something like this.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

THE_D.O.C.

i've always felt that equal rights are NOT special rights.

i also mind that public tax dollar paid for the "gay" school.

what is 2+2 if you are gay? is it different than hetero sexual math?

who's idea was this? the NAAGP?

TreyBone

What do you call a gay dinosaur? Megasoreass

A car full of lesbians and a car full of gay guys are going out of town.
Who's going to get there first?
The Lesbians. Because they get there lickety split and they gays guys were to busy packing their $hit.

How do you fit 4 gay men on 1 barstool?
Turn it upside down.

Three Gay Guys Sitting In A Bath Tub. A Condom Floats To The Top.
One Guy Says "Who Farted?"

Two condoms walk into a gay bar.....They both got shit faced.

Whats the difference between a lesbian and a rhinocerous?
50 pounds and a flannel.

What did they call lesbians in mid-evil times?
Fur traders.

What do lesbians eat for desert?
A strap-on banana split.

What route did the fag take to the gay bar.
He rode the hershey highway leading to the fudge freeway and exited 0n 69.

What do you call a lesbian eskimo?
Klondike

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?
A Likalottapuss

Why do gay men have moustaches?
So they can hide the stretch marks.

What do you call a cabinet full of lesbians?
A liquer cabinet.