Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TreyBone

Don't worry about the parked car... just hit the tree.  LOL

ecumike

HAHA that's to funny.
I like the little "ohh sshhlt" at the end

Nate R

Where'd you see that tigerblade? It was just on teh SV board today, and the guy who's SV it was (not the rider in the vid) was told that the vid was erased. Guess not, eh?  :D  

(Someone chanting MSF in the backround)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Super_KC124

I hope that was the sound of a tree limb snapping. :o

Super Dave

No

LOL, I love the sound of the engine revving really hard just before impact...
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteWhere'd you see that tigerblade? It was just on teh SV board today, and the guy who's SV it was (not the rider in the vid) was told that the vid was erased. Guess not, eh?  :D  

(Someone chanting MSF in the backround)

Someone posted it on Fireblades.org.  Erased?  LOL!  This is the Internet!  Once a vid is out there, it's out there!   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

K3 Chris Onwiler

At last!  Ever since my dirt bike days I have been claiming that trees have a magnetic attraction for motorcycles.  This video is the proof that I've been searching for!
Nice safety gear!  Good thing he was learning on an SV beginner bike instead of a Gixxer thou...

Incidentally; substitute a Honda Trail 70 for that SV and you could be watching a video of my first ride, circa 1973. :o
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

rsmith

K3, that is too funny.  Fast forward a couple years to 1980 and you would catch me doing pretty much the same thing as you.  I launched my dad's 1970 CT70 across the driveway, up a dirt bank and directly hit a nice big pine tree.   ;D

Did your dad ask you what the hell you were thinking too??

Thanks for the flashback!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotepine tree.   ;D

Did your dad ask you what the hell you were thinking too??

QuoteThat would be the edited for public consumption version...  Actually, He went completely balistic.  He picked up my sobbing, bloody, wretched ten-year-old @$$ and started SCREAMING at me.  Dad was a car racer, and it upset him greatly that I had frozen at the controls.  Once he had determined that I would live, he started the bike, forced me to get on behind him, and bounced away on the wildest hell-ride that he could manage, with me howling and crying all the way.
 As he rode he yelled at me the whole time.  I remember it to this day.  "You NEVER freeze!  You fight that _ucker every inch of the way!  If you still have hold of the bike, you still have a chance to save it!  Even when you lose the bike you're still not done!  Pick your stupid @$$ up and drag it off the track before the next guy runs you over!"
Somehow, the course of my life was forever altered that day.  I made up  my mind that motorcycles would not get the best of me!  Thirty years later I'm still jousting that windmill.  Understand that my dad has never approved of me riding a street bike, much less roadracing motorcycles.  He spent three years trying to talk me into quitting after I started racing.  I wonder how many times he's wished that he would have just let me be scared of bikes from that day on?  
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com