News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Airlifted out 7 12 03

Started by Hmmm, July 22, 2003, 06:58:32 AM

Hmmm

First off I would like to extend my most sincere and genuine thanks and gratitude to all of the MARRC cornerworkers and the emergency personnel, CCS staff and the MD State police (medivac) to whom I owe a HUGE THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! for all of your help and professionalism. THANK YOU !
Secondly, I am pretty much OK, hairline fracture in right big toe, right clavicle (sp) and some degree of cuncussion (vision is now clear and feeling much more 'normal').
Lastly, I'm trying to find an email address for Art Staples and for Dawn, thanks for all of your time and help getting the FZ and the Gixxer1 ready for the track.
Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again to all of the great people of MARRC and CCS and the staff of the Hagerstown MD, hospital.
 :)
Regards,
J. Spencer
AM#184

EmerWil

J.,

Can you email me at foodcrew@marrc.org please.  

thanks

Will

Dawn

QuoteLastly, I'm trying to find an email address for Art Staples and for Dawn,

If you are looking for my email address, it is buxton@frontiernet.net .

Heal up quick!

Dawn   :)

dawngreer

J,

Glad to know you are going to be ok. I hope you liked the pictures.

My email address is dmgreer@comcast.net

Dawn ;)

EX#996

Hello Dawn:

I wasn't sure who he was talking about, so I am glad you posted.  

Watch out guys.....   There's TWO of us now.   :o

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dawngreer

Yes J, This is Dawn Greer I raced a 95 Aprilia for several years and currently work for CCS as a tech inspector and grid marshal. I currently have a Aprilia RS250 and a 6RR for a street bike. I also have a son that just got a camera for his birthday and took several pictures at Summit a few weeks ago. I believe we left all the pictures of you and your bike in your pit.

I sent you a return email but it came back with the message "We're sorry but this account no longer exists. Please check the spelling and try again. No further information is available."

Dawn Greer
dmgreer@comcast.net
CCS #250