News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Blackhawk Photos are Up

Started by SliderPhoto, July 21, 2003, 06:13:34 AM

Dawn

Jack,

Those pictures are totally cool.  Where did you get the overhead shots from?

Dawn   :)

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack,

Those pictures are totally cool.  Where did you get the overhead shots from?

It's a secret. :) Funny, everyone tells me they like those so I tried to get a bunch. That's what's fun, there's always new angles and things to find, although Blackhawk isn't as interesting as Mid Ohio. :)

T7 and T3b

SliderPhoto

Oh and Dawn, I was out last night fishing for lightning shots and realized I forgot those moon shots you wanted. You still want those? I never did print them out. Busy, busy, busy...

Dawn

I knew you were busy by the way you were scooting around the track.  Yes, when you have the opportunity.  I would still like them.

motomadness

Hey Jack, I like the new variety of shots, especially the ones at the "pit lane podium" and of the infield.

Keep it coming.

tigerblade

Someone explain to my why Jack doesn't do ALL of our photos?  Excellent work, as usual!   :)

Hey Dawn, what's all that gray stuff on Paul's bike?  If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like bodywork!  LOL   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tshort

QuoteHey Jack, I like the new variety of shots, especially the ones at the "pit lane podium" and of the infield.

Keep it coming.

What ones are those?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

K3 Chris Onwiler

"Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson
"Or until you find yourself sliding into the infield." -TKS
 :o ::) :P :'( :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack, I like the new variety of shots, especially the ones at the "pit lane podium" and of the infield.

Keep it coming.

Thanks, I wanted to get more of riders with their bikes, I got a couple but there never seems to be time. Thanks for bringing this up though, I had to go delete a few that I had left in there.  ;D A couple of Rick at the riders' meeting. :)  And a few of this hottie next to a 600RR, she was sitting on the bike a few minutes earlier but then wouldn't pose, doh. :(  But it's all good, I left this cutie in:  ;D

Thingy

Hey Jack!  Ar eyou going to be at BHF on the Friday before the Wegman?  I want some of those sweet new shots.  Paying to have that Helicopter to fly you overhead for the pictures must be expensive though! ;)

I am suffering from withdrawal of Sliderphoto's cool pictures of me almost as much as I am suffering from the withdrawal of not racing...
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack!  Ar eyou going to be at BHF on the Friday before the Wegman?  I want some of those sweet new shots.  Paying to have that Helicopter to fly you overhead for the pictures must be expensive though! ;)

I am suffering from withdrawal of Sliderphoto's cool pictures of me almost as much as I am suffering from the withdrawal of not racing...

Two words buddy, track day.  ;D  Sorry, I'm scheduled to be at Gingerman 22-24. VRS combined date is on the 21st, not sure if I'm gonna make that.