News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SD's lap record...backwards.

Started by Super Dave, July 21, 2003, 05:02:14 AM

Super Dave

Five laps and I win.

Shawn Conrad, Larry Denning and I did five laps or so of Blackhawk Farms backwards on Friday with CCS transponders.  I had the fastest time of 1:18.364
Super Dave

Steviebee

I think you guys got on the the LCR guys confused, Cause i heard that one of them got on the track going the wrong way !!

SliderPhoto

QuoteI had the fastest time of 1:18.364

Yeah, but I'm not sure you've been right ever since.  ;D

THE_D.O.C.

nuh uh. roach says your transponder wasn't in the right place at the track so it's wrong.

Dawn

Quotenuh uh. roach says your transponder wasn't in the right place at the track so it's wrong.

LOL!!!!

Dawn   :)

Woofentino Pugrossi

Anyone bet they will put the transmitters on bicycles next time and see whos fastest? ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

QuoteYeah, but I'm not sure you've been right ever since.  ;D

LOL, but that assumes that I was right before hand...
 :-X
Super Dave

G 97

SD, give more insight into what it was like running BHF backwards.  Give a brief turn by turn synapse.  Any areas that would be made unsafe?  
G

Super Dave

Because I have to go to work, I'll be brief...

The corners turn back on themselves, so it's quite challenging.

Six gate is pretty bad.

Five, four is bad.  You'd hit the cornerworker station if you fell going into the "bus stop".

Might hit the trees if you highside out of the carousel.

You will hit the barrier if you fall exiting, or even at the middle, of two.

But it was pretty cool.
Super Dave

Thingy

Are you SURE that you went faster than Keith Code did a few weeks ago?  I would hate for you to have a hollow track record... ;)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Super Dave

QuoteAre you SURE that you went faster than Keith Code did a few weeks ago?  I would hate for you to have a hollow track record... ;)

Does Code ride at his programs?

Bill says someone was doing faster times, but they rode the whole day going that direction.  We got five laps.
Super Dave

KBOlsen

If Code rode that track the whole day backwards, then I question his wisdom, given the safety concerns you pointed out, Dave.

All it takes is one tire to go bad... or an errant raccoon... or a mechanical or judgement failure.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?