Middle Tennessee???

Started by duck_racer, July 19, 2003, 07:08:19 PM

duck_racer

Any CCS peeps from the area?

I just sent in my CCS application yesterday, and was just wondering how many folks are in the area.

Thanks,

Boots...

621r6

There's a couple of us in McMinnville and I know of one in Cookeville but that's all that I know of. Where are you at? Are you going to Roebling next weekend? :)

duck_racer

What up 621R6
West Nashville, here
no I have a event with Wera next weekend at Putnam Park, but Roebling sounds tempting  :)
Are you guys going???

What do you guys ride???

Boots...

621r6

I ride an 03 R6 mostly in the old guys class, sometimes the mw and hw class also.  I am still struggling to get it set up it seems like every time I dial one thing out something else pops up  :'( The other guy here rides an 03 636 in the old guys class also. I'm quessing you ride a duck. What class are you running? I wanted to get a duck this year but decided I couldn't afford it. What kind of duck do you ride?

621r6

Oh :o Sorry! Yes we are going to Roebling. Don't like the track that much just trying to stay in the points.

duck_racer

Well at the moment the duck is at the doctors haveing some surgery done  :P
I have a 99 R6 that I'm playing with right now.
Also a 01 gsxr 750 that is just collecting dust.

duck_racer

Oh yeah it's a 748 had the 996 a while back but that got totaled out, and like you said there just to expensive to keep up when racing them  :'(