News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone see my crash in lwgp (race 15) At Summit?

Started by Bart713, July 17, 2003, 03:57:44 AM

Bart713

I was told I went down in 8 or 9. Judging by the damage, I'd say 9, but I dont rememeber. The first thing I remember was getting a catscan. Anyway I'm feeling pretty good now, just bruised all over. Another thing... I seem to remember a real good lap time on my mychron that race, but I accidentally erased it. Anyone get the times for that race or know where I can get them?

kentlars

Glad you are alright.  Ed (760) Darren (35) and my self (620) were all hoping you were OK.  It did not look real good riding threw the race with the medics working on you and pulling out the stretcher.  Oh well hope you are feeling better.
Kent

MudDawg

I saw somebody on the outside of T9 partway up the hill on Sunday.  (I was in LTGP....so that probably means it's you....what bike number?)

keener

pmoravek

Hey Bart,
    Glad you are okay.  I can tell you for sure that it was turn 9 that got ya.  I didn't enter that race so I was down in the carousel spectating. Sorry I don't have a time for you. Hope to see you out there again real soon.

Pete
#272 AM

Bart713

CLip:
I saw somebody on the outside of T9 partway up the hill on Sunday.  (I was in LTGP....so that probably means it's you....what bike number?)
#713, I was wondering if anyone actually saw what happened, I remember the rear sliding a lot in 6, so I guess I spun up the rear..kinda sucks to crash twice in the same spot, gets me no closer to the 10 turn award :)

Joe281

Hey Bart, glad to hear you are doing OK! It looked like a repeat of your last mishap in turn 9. I didn't see what happened just the ambulance working on you the last few laps. Hope all is well.

Joe

DrD

Hey Bart--glad to hear you are AOK....due to your exhuberant use of the throttle in the above mentioned event, i was unable to get your number.....buzz my cell 215-738-6459 between 8 and 930 thursday morning....or earlier and leave a message.....i understand the shenandoah circuit, with the understanding that CCS/ashby racing enterprises may race there, will  follow turn 8 with 8a, then 10.....Bill.