roll call for BHF

Started by pitbtch#1, July 15, 2003, 04:19:10 PM

pitbtch#1

just wondering u is going to be at blackhawk this weekend?  Hope to see alot of people there and hope that i will not have to pick anybody up.

Xian_13

;D just picked up my leather this evening (Spider Chick ROCKS!)
I will be there!

p.s. anyone know if the tire guys will be there operating at 5ish Friday?

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

EX#996

They should be there on Friday.  If they are working at 5 or drinking...   Well, one just doesn't know until you get there.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

I am.

Probably work and race saturday and race only sunday. Got a visitor coming sunday so got to spend time in the paddocks. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Steviebee

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Nate R

Me and Jennifer will be there Sunday, but spectating only.  :'(   Boy, I wish my Mom was like MightyDucs! ;)   I have not enough $$$.  

I'll see you all on track at VRS in August. SV will be 10 lbs lighter, I will be 10+ lbs lighter, Bike will be plus 2 HP, and have a tach!  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

StumpysWife

Team Stumpy heads out tonight for VRS tomorrow!  It's been a long break for us and Stumpy's goin' crazy.  If he doesn't lay it down in the pits on the way to tech due to overexcitement I'll be shocked.  I think we'll wear helmets in the conversion van on the way down.  

Can't wait to see everyone!  

Xian--your leathers look coooool 8)!

Heather
Off to check the god-forsaken weather forcast--it really does me no good.

StumpysWife

Also, I kid you not, Stumpy says he's going to do a few quick laps on the track tonight wearing his new Snap-On head lamp.  

Yes, he's excited!

Jeff

I think I'll go up tonight so I don't have to setup or travel tomorrow.  Will be there Thurs - Sun...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

diesel748

Jeff

So is anyone else going to be there tonight?  Or is it just me & the Stump-folk.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest