News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS/SW LV Race P A System

Started by RStem, July 15, 2003, 12:56:13 PM

RStem

Bring your FM radio, Boombox, etc. as we will have a new FM transmitter at the track. The frequency is yet to be determimed. The old unit worked well but overheated and quit working. The new unit should not have this problem.

Decreasing_Dave

Mattel must have come out with a new and improved version of Mr. Microphone.

;D

Nate R

Honestly, how do you guys get away with that legally? Did LPFM go through with the FCC when I wasn't paying attention? There's no way a Part 15 transmitter would work.

No offense, but are you even aware of the rules on this? Some companies that sell these won't mention them in the marketing.

Just curious, as I used to run my own station, and be involved with several not quite legal stations.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHonestly, how do you guys get away with that legally? Did LPFM go through with the FCC when I wasn't paying attention? There's no way a Part 15 transmitter would work.

No offense, but are you even aware of the rules on this? Some companies that sell these won't mention them in the marketing.

Just curious, as I used to run my own station, and be involved with several not quite legal stations.

OH...LOOK.....It's the fun police
 :o

Nate R

QuoteOH...LOOK.....It's the fun police
 :o

Aww, cmon.  :D  I'm not gonna report him if it IS being done illegally. The FCC will probably never find out otherwise, and even if they did, they wouldn't do anything until they had field officers in the area. I'm just wondering if there IS a legal way to do something like this. If so, I might want to start up a station of my own again.

Honestly I'm all for this sort of thing. I'm just wondering if there is a legal way. The FCC WILL do something about an illegal music station in an urban area.....Trust me, I know.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(