News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Motorcycle Work Tables

Started by motomadness, July 14, 2003, 01:37:33 PM

motomadness

No plans to come to BHF this weekend.  It's a MW round and I am a GL racer, besides I have lot of TZ stuff to do and pay for.  You guys missed a fun weekend at MAM.

tzracer

I made a table with 3/4" plywood (double thick down the center - 15" wide). I use pipe for the legs. I transported my TZ on the table inside my old trailer (had a TZ and an RC51 in a 5x10 trailer).
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

TZDeSioux

Paul... when you going? Friday or Saturday?

roadracer68

I currently have a fabweld table it is only 45 pounds ONLY, I have had alot of diffrent bikes on it including a gsxr1000 . great strength good product .

call greg esser at fab weld 954-781-9000

Team_nuclear123

Make sure that the top of the table is NOT reflective...

Like polished stainless....

WebCrush

I have an FG-Moto table.  Same as in the url except the entire top is diamond plate.

At the time when I bought it (2001) nobody was making tables able to support heavy 4 stroke bikes so I snagged this one.  Also back then only Fast-by-Faraci and RedRacingParts.com (in Italy) had them.  

I had it shipped to me from Italy two day fed ex for a total of $400.

Its super lightweight, easy to fold up and move, rugged and strong.  When I was hanging out in some AMA Factory garages and saw they had the same table, I felt a lil better about the money i spent, guess it was worth it.

TZ_Boy

QuotePaul... when you going? Friday or Saturday?

Saturday-Sunday.  GTU and LGP.

TZ_Boy

QuoteNo plans to come to BHF this weekend.  It's a MW round and I am a GL racer, besides I have lot of TZ stuff to do and pay for.  You guys missed a fun weekend at MAM.

Sean, what were you running for lap times?

motomadness

I want to say I got down to 44's in practice, but I didn't make it official, I ended up having problems all weekend.  I think Matt Hall was doing 39's or less on his '89 TZ.

The track is definitely a place for TZ's to run hard.