How many crashes this year?

Started by lbk, July 14, 2003, 07:10:01 AM

KBOlsen

1-1/2 years.  A whole bunch (I'm 4 for 5 with saving runoffs, tho).

But I'd probably put my eye out with needlepoint.

:D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Pierre - Team PMR

Dont want to jinks myself...but 4 race weekends for me this year and so far I have had no run-offs or crashes (unless you count me dropping my bike in the pits when I was getting on it - stupid-stupid-stupid!!!)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

cb186

3 race weekend, 2 crashes so far. a minor low-side in the last corner @ mam, and a pretty wicked hiside exiting turn 8 @brainerd on a buddys bike, probably 80 to 100mph? slammed my hand on the ground pretty hard as i tumbled along. no broken bones, but a nasty groin pull though.get to go back and try it again this weekend for the first time since that crash, can you say pucker factor.
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

MZGirl

7 race weekends, 2 crashes.  One was due to the rear brake lever getting hung up in a corner, resulting in a lowside (my first crash ever).  Trimmed the brake lever after that.  Second one was the following month when I got taken out by an expert that was lapping me.   >:( That resulted in a lowside where I tumbled a few times before coming to a stop.

1 little run-off, where I went off just outside of a corner, and got back on, without losing a place.  I was just a little bit off the track, but enough to cause a puff of dust, so I guess it has to count.

MightyDuc Racing

Couldn't count the runoffs...lol.  Four race weekends and one track day...three crashes.  Go to the race reports on my website for all the details.  One my fault, one oiled rear tire, one not sure what the heck happened, but probably my fault. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super_KC124

45 sprint/GT races plus practices, 3 track days, no crashes.....until last sunday. Got pushed to the edge of the track in turn 7 at MAM and tucked the front. (of course that was in practice. >:()
Sorry. Didn't notice it said this year. I didn't crash last year so I'm including it in the total. ;D

clutch

About 10 track day weekends in 2002 and 0 crashes..2003 has given me 2 crashes..one at a track day..low side and one just this weekend..became a test pilot for kawasakis ejection seat program..LOL :)  Must thank Beggs for having spare levers on hand..

Bernie

Are you kidding?  I almost fell out of my chair at the rider's meeting this weekend when I turned around to shake somebody's hand.  I've managed to only crash once this year.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Last time my racebike hit the ground.

Sept 99. ;D ;D ;D

Did a off and on in T1 at BHF only to have a guy clip me after the main gate 2 laps later.  ;D

Sept 00 got rear ended in T7 at BHF but didnt drop it. Dragged a Gixxer like a towtruck. Luckily it unstuck itself before I hit the grass.

May 01 got clipped again by a Kawi going into T1. Guys wife saw it and got freaked about it. Found that out after I found the guy in the pits. ;D

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

diesel748

3 this year
1- got run off in GTU passing a blue shirt in turn 8 @ RA =flip & mangled left ring finger.

2-low side in fri practice @ BFR my fault hit a small puddle @ entrance of T1 = no damage that one was pretty fun.
3- sun a BFR 2 guys in front of me crash in T1 (first lap) I had to grab a handfull of brake while I was leaned over if I didn't I would have run right into the RC51.= A little contusion on my elbow. broken rearsets, broken frameslidrs, holes in my leathers, broken thottle assembly. Thanks for your help gett'n me back on the track TZ-BOY & Spyderchick for the repair on the leathers.
I'll see everyone this weekend.

pitbtch#1

kevin clark if u would quit sandbagging and ride like u no how u would of been in front of that guy and wouldnt of got pushed of the track!!!!!!!!!!!  Mr. sandbagger himself.  Whining once again lol.

EX#996

Quotekevin clark if u would quit sandbagging and ride like u no how u would of been in front of that guy and wouldnt of got pushed of the track!!!!!!!!!!!  Mr. sandbagger himself.  Whining once again lol.

LOL!!!!

I finally figured out who this is......

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton