Summit Point Photos from 7/13

Started by gforeman, July 14, 2003, 05:42:45 AM

EmerWil

Awesome pics Gary....

thanks for taking some pics of the MARRC workers too!!

B-MAC

Kick ass, thanks Gary. Can I use one of them as wallpaper on my computer? It is a good shot of myself and my teammate battling. ;D

gforeman

MudDawg

Great pics!  I was wondering...didja happen to get any around the carousel during the supertwins race?  Kevin Norris & I were having a hell of a battle the whole race long.

Keener (#32)

gforeman

I got there late.  I only shot form turn one.  Sorry :-(

MudDawg

No problem.  I was just hoping given the battle Kevin and I had going.  

56sPitChick

You got some good pics! Any of Lindsay56 and Tim Bemisterfer 911(sp? sorry Brian&Tim)in the same picture dicing in the carosel? They put on a couppla a great races this weekend.

BTW, anyone heard something about the guy who got helicoptered out? Turn 4 wasn't kind this weekend.  :-/

EmerWil

56's PitChick,

Keep an eye on www.marrc.org for updates.  The website usually has injury updates.

Baltobuell

Last I heard, the guy that flew out was OK all things considered. Broken collerbone and a hard knock on the head, probably a concussion, but being released today.
 When you hear the helicopter, I think everybody has a little chat with God.

Thanks for the pics Gary. Trail riding through the swamps was harder than it looks!

clutch

The guy who got flown posted a post saying he was ok.  Think he said he was flown since he was knocked out for about 20 minutes.  It is posted on AM157 under General

Bernie

Good pics Gary, glad I wasn't crashing in any of them this time. ;)