News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K-Rob versus DiSalvo

Started by MightyDuc Racing, July 13, 2003, 03:25:22 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Anybody else hear Ski say that they almost came to fisticuffs?  Figures, somebody finally stands up the mister "I don't care about racing" and it's the flyweight Disalvo...lol.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

EX#996

I felt really bad for Disalvo....  :(  He just had no where to go.

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

Yeah...he was definitely on pace, but Roberts can be a dumb a s s sometimes.  It wouldn't be so bad if he raced the 600 every round and actually acted like he gives a crap.  Everybody makes mistakes, though, right?  Bummer for Disalvo.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

EX#996

QuoteEverybody makes mistakes, though, right?  Bummer for Disalvo.

As the moderator of this board......

...  I will not share the names I was calling Roberts when that happend.  (Use your imagination, you will probably get a few.  ;D)  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

I used great restraint when posting too. ;D   But like I said...nobody's perfect.  I wonder what really went on off the camera up there...
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

EX#996

QuoteI used great restraint when posting too. ;D   But like I said...nobody's perfect.  I wonder what really went on off the camera up there...

I wish I could've seen it.  I'm thinking that Disalvo could be a bit of a scrapper when the adrenalin gets flowing.  Just one good shove to put Roberts on his rear in the gravel trap.  That would have been priceless.

DB   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

r1owner

What are you talking about!!!!!!

"He should have clearly been able to see me coming.  It's his fault for not moving out of the way realizing I might crash going in that fast."  - Kurtis Roberts  J/K