News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

July 19-20 BHF event

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, July 12, 2003, 10:10:52 AM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Well I have been thrown a curve ball to interfere with my racing (if you can call my results racing). This morning I tweaked my back pretty bad, but thought I was still ok to go to work, so I did (no pre-existing back prob's). Was that ever the wrong decision, ended up being 9 hours of hell before finally leaving early and going to get it checked out. My lower back was giving me such intense pain today that I could barely walk and it took me almost 10 minutes just to get into my truck to drive to the clinic. After examination and multiple x-rays I found out my lower spine is all FUBAR'd and I am currently on FLEXERIL, VICODIN, and ALEVE to get some relief.

Too early to tell how long it's going to be before I can get back on a bike. For now, I will be happy to be able to walk normal and sit down again. BHF this weekend isn't looking like a possibility for me now, but maybe I will still be able to make HP in 3 1/2 weeks. Looks like a fairly nice weekend coming up, so the rest of you have fun!

:-/
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

SliderPhoto

Bummer! Take it easy and hope to see you back there soon!