News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MD Racing closed for a week

Started by mdr14, July 09, 2003, 07:51:37 PM

mdr14

MD Racing will be closed from July 10th through July 16th. We will reopen July 17th at noon central time.

I will be out in California getting Surgery from Dr. Ting and will also be attending the Laguana Seca races. If anyone is out there and wants to hook up email me @ mdr14@yahoo.com
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sorry to hear about the surgury.  I figured you were taking a week off to repair Carol's Hawk! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tshort

Good luck with the Ting-man, and have fun at Laguna. (I found the fairing upper we talked about, so I'm all set - thanks, Matt).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

mdr14

You guys will love this, When I crashed last year at BHF, I had an MRI done on my shoulder.
The doctors back home said I was fine and that it just needed to heal. Nothing broke etc.

I had an MRI done at Dr. Ting's office. Dr. Ting stated I have a torn Labrum, and that a cyst had developed because of it. He also stated that the MRI results from back home stated the same thing, BUT the Doctor from back home did not mention a word about it.
The torn Labrum pretty much agravated the arm pump problem making it unbearable.

I am so mad at the Dr. at home, didn't even mention any problems I may have had. The Dr. couldn't even admit they didn't know

Dr. Ting is a very knowledgeable man. ANy futher injuries, I'm not even going to mess around, I'm going to him.

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

SliderPhoto

QuoteI am so mad at the Dr. at home, didn't even mention any problems I may have had. The Dr. couldn't even admit they didn't know

Yeah, and I bet they didn't have any problems charging you for two or three different people to read it too. Jerks!

G 97

Hey Druk, next time crash bigger so you leave no doubt weather you broke something or not.  It has worked for me. ;)  
G

sdiver68

Sorry to hear that, Matt, at least now you know and Dr Ting can get you right.

Apparently, your other Dr is a real poser!  Sorry, couldn't resist!
MCRA Race School Instructor

K3 Chris Onwiler

Matt?  They actually HAVE doctors where you live?  You can't expect a veteranarian to diagnose a motorcycle injury.  Now if you had stopped producing milk... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

mdr14

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

G 97

Quoteyou guys are killing me ;D

Killing you?  At least I know the difference between labia and labrum.  :o   ;D
G

SliderPhoto

QuoteKilling you?  At least I know the difference between labia and labrum.  :o   ;D

Oh man, is he ever going to live that down?  ::) ;D