News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Moroso now looking bleak for me.

Started by MightyDuc Racing, July 08, 2003, 08:31:58 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Seeing as I haven't gotten a decent job yet, and Moroso is only two weeks (a little less now) away, and just because I lost my job doesn't mean those bills in the mail stop coming...I guess I am just about to throw in the towel on Moroso this month. :(  I haven't ruled it out 100% yet, because stranger things have happened, but it sure doesn't look good.  Hopefully it will be the only round I will miss, but if I start having to miss a bunch more...I guess it'll be curtains for this season and I'll just wait until Homestead in December and come back as an AM next year again with a couple bikes instead of just the Duc.  I'd rather run a full season next year with two bikes, than try to finish this one half-a$$ed on one I guess.  Not sure what the future holds yet, but priorities are priorities.  It was a really shitty time to get screwed by my old employer...summer here sucks. >:(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Dawn

Bryan....

Sorry to hear about your situation.  Hopefully it will turn around soon.

Dawn   :-/

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Dawn.  Worst case scenario...maybe I'll see if Jennings needs a control rider now and then to get some track time and I'll save for a bigger bike to go along with the Duc.  Also, Moroso will be doing some track days for $125 on the Friday before race weekends too.  But for $225, I can race, so what's the point, you know?  It just sucks. :(  I need to get some more races under my belt and pick up a few wins so I can have more ammo while searching for sponsors.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

tigerblade

Quote...maybe I'll see if Jennings needs a control rider now and then...

"Control" rider?!  The Berm Duck a "control" rider?!   :o ;) ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MightyDuc Racing

I don't think that'll help me get the job Kris. :P  Besides, I definitely know not only where not to go, but how to crash without doing much damage to the bike or myself.  What more does a new rider need to know? ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

Thats sucks bryan! Hope you find something soon.
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Steve.  Looks like the only way I'll be at Moroso is if I can talk my dad into coming with me just for Sunday to cornerwork maybe.  The wife is against that though...we're that tight now.  Not working for 5 weeks will do that. :(  I have a final interview tomorrow at BMW...if they don't hire me tomorrow I have to go somewhere else...can't wait any longer.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Well...BMW hired somebody else, and the bitch waited 4 extra days to tell me cuz she forgot.  Great. >:(
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: