News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Crashing still sucks...

Started by tshort, July 08, 2003, 06:27:07 AM

tshort

Yeah, Sunday we had the big low side - going into the carousel in the Thunderbike race - got in a little hotter than usual, tipped it in, and went for a nice long slide into the infield.  Yee haa...  Amazing how wadded up a bike can get while rider is enjoying a nice ride on his a##.

Anyhoo - I trashed my upper bodywork (bike -not me ;-)) and I'm looking for a replacement.  

Someone was selling a full set of Gixxer 600 bodywork (that's what I'm running) at MAM - pitted right across from me - full set of all white AirTech.  Don't know who it was- if you do please post/drop a line.   Thanks.  More later.

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Pierre - Team PMR

Tom,

Glad your ok.  What happened to the SV???  You on a 600 now???
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Dawn

QuoteTom,

Glad your ok.  What happened to the SV???  You on a 600 now???

Pierre:

Since SV's don't come with full body work, many run GSXR body work on the SV's.

Dawn   :)

Pierre - Team PMR

Dawn, Thanks for the info.  I dont know squat about SV's and it shows :)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

spyderchick

Tom, glad to hear you're ok.  :) Give me a ring. We gotta get your logo finished. I have it on good authority that the cool factor  8) drops seconds from your lap times. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

motomadness

Tom,

That was Jeff Harris.  Here's his number (248)521-5592.

tshort

QuoteTom,

That was Jeff Harris.  Here's his number (248)521-5592.
Awesome - thanks Sean.  I can't find the 8) on my touchtone phone LOL.  (Figured it out - it's 248...).

Pierre - yeah, like Dawn said - I'm running Gixxer 600 bodywork - that's what it came with, and it's easier to just keep it, than mess around trying to refit something else.  

Thanks.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128