Started by GAMEDIC, July 03, 2003, 08:03:23 PM

GAMEDIC

Well it looks like Mike was shooting me strait...after my talk with him the points have been updated.. ther are some mistakes but it's a good start.... it has me in 4th for UL SS in SE with 112...according to what i have i should be in 3rd with 149

motard11

I would like to point this out!!! You never responded to your post !! Yosh slip-on for sale!! Well did you sell the damn thing or what :P Thanks ever so much!! POINT THAT!!!  Motard11 >:(

GAMEDIC

QuoteI would like to point this out!!! You never responded to your post !! Yosh slip-on for sale!! Well did you sell the damn thing or what :P Thanks ever so much!! POINT THAT!!!  Motard11 >:(
I'm sorry...no i still have it..my email was not working for a while and i must not have gotten where you posted something there...but yes i still have it if you are interested

motard11

All is foregiven :D Is it a bolt-on and will it fit my 03'GSXR 1000? Oh yea and how much? Will you be at Jennings this weekend?   Motard11

GAMEDIC

yes it is bolt on...and i'm not sure about fitting..i can check...if the bolt pattern is the same as the 02 then yes it will and no i will not be in jennings.. i will be at RRR in July...and it is $250

GSXR RACER MIKE

I was glad to see the points updated because I was very curious as to how the points championships were working out. Suprised the hell out of me to see that I was top 10 in points in 2 regions (12th in another) and 2nd or 3rd in multiple classes in 3 regions. This may sound like bragging till you know that I consistently finish at the back of the pack! Man am I going to feel bad if I win class championships by always finishing in the back (maybe I will skip an event if this becomes a possibilty, so someone deserving of the class championships can have it). But I suppose that I am a good example of what it takes to be up front in the points - race every event no matter what the weather and always start every class you chose to run for the year (and complete at least 1 lap).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96