News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Matt Blashfield

Started by SE#39, July 02, 2003, 06:46:46 PM

SE#39

I'm Doug Kidd -- SE#39 -- who made the post that has got you all torqued up.
We know each other from the race track but only on a "Hi and Bye" basis. We are not buddies.
I'm not "bfkidd" and I'm not the Minella guy that you are after. I'm not Roberto to whom you sent the threatening PM. I did use Roberto's keyboard to make the post and that probably caused confusion.

My reasons for making the post were to :
1. Take a "puddin' stick" dig at Mad Brad Wilson for starting a WERA vs CCS thread.
2. Bring attention to the new CCS transponder system that posts everyones lap times -- thereby eliminating a lot of B.S.
3.Take a "WERA Braggart" dig at your boasting 1:17's at Roebling on an overbuilt Honda Hawk.
4. Bring attention to James Chance -- a 4th wk end phenom winning overall and beating experts, including you, on a stock SV650.

Matt -- you were not called a liar by me. I KNOW you have run 1:17's chasing Bud Lawter and others at a WERA event last year. We have all read several WERA bbs postings about the 1:17's. Many at Roebling have overheard your bragging about your 1:17's. No big deal -- over the years thousands of racers, including me, have run 1:17's at Roebling. We both know the fast guys run 1:14's or better at either WERA or CCS events and on June 15/16 it seems neither you or me ran 1:17's.

I DID call you a WERA Braggart. We know you are not shy about proclaiming your accomplishments. I still remember the cyber thrashing you suffered from John Ulrich on the WERA bbs for out spending your competitors to win some minor championships. When you brag that much you do become a target for criticism. But Hey -- you crave attention so don't complain when you get it.

Matt -- if this post does not meet your satisfaction, I will beat Rd Atl this weekend helping Byron Barbour. Or you can contact me Mon  thru Fri 10 - 6.

Doug Kidd
Speed Racing
6030 Hwy 85, Unit #730
Riverdale Ga 30274
770 907 6330

My apologies to the board moderator for not responding sooner. It may have prevented an otherwise lighthearted thread from turning ugly.

THE_D.O.C.

you are still a clown. and wera riders can constantly be found spouting such foolishness as their lap times and competition are faster, and better.

and, matt will always have more national championships than you, or your minions.

tosser.

spoopy pants.  :-*

mbmotorsports

QuoteI'm Doug Kidd -- SE#39 -- who made the post that has got you all torqued up.
We know each other from the race track but only on a "Hi and Bye" basis. We are not buddies.
I'm not "bfkidd" and I'm not the Minella guy that you are after. I'm not Roberto to whom you sent the threatening PM. I did use Roberto's keyboard to make the post and that probably caused confusion.

My reasons for making the post were to :
1. Take a "puddin' stick" dig at Mad Brad Wilson for starting a WERA vs CCS thread.
2. Bring attention to the new CCS transponder system that posts everyones lap times -- thereby eliminating a lot of B.S.
3.Take a "WERA Braggart" dig at your boasting 1:17's at Roebling on an overbuilt Honda Hawk.
4. Bring attention to James Chance -- a 4th wk end phenom winning overall and beating experts, including you, on a stock SV650.

Matt -- you were not called a liar by me. I KNOW you have run 1:17's chasing Bud Lawter and others at a WERA event last year. We have all read several WERA bbs postings about the 1:17's. Many at Roebling have overheard your bragging about your 1:17's. No big deal -- over the years thousands of racers, including me, have run 1:17's at Roebling. We both know the fast guys run 1:14's or better at either WERA or CCS events and on June 15/16 it seems neither you or me ran 1:17's.

I DID call you a WERA Braggart. We know you are not shy about proclaiming your accomplishments. I still remember the cyber thrashing you suffered from John Ulrich on the WERA bbs for out spending your competitors to win some minor championships. When you brag that much you do become a target for criticism. But Hey -- you crave attention so don't complain when you get it.

Matt -- if this post does not meet your satisfaction, I will beat Rd Atl this weekend helping Byron Barbour. Or you can contact me Mon  thru Fri 10 - 6.

Doug Kidd
Speed Racing
6030 Hwy 85, Unit #730
Riverdale Ga 30274
770 907 6330

My apologies to the board moderator for not responding sooner. It may have prevented an otherwise lighthearted thread from turning ugly.

read your original post again, its not so sugar coated. running 17's is a big deal for me. as far as i know only a hand full of ltwt riders have ever done it. not the thousands as you proclaim. the fast guys are turning 11's and 12's, not 14's. i won 7 races that weekend. how many did you win?  why do you keep calling my 15 yr old hawk overbuilt? the one i ran 17s with makes 84hp. bud said his bike was in the 90's that weekend. id venture to say an 84hp ltwt bike today is underbuilt. im a club racer. ive won club regional championships and a club national championship. you can call them minor if you like. at the club level they are all there is to win. john ulrich never called them minor. see if you can post johns remarks, they are in the archives, lets read them again. it had nothing to do with me as a rider. it had everything to do with running our expensive (MB) superbikes against what john called "beater bikes" . pull up johns remarks and post it here. i dont know what you have against me but after reading your "explanation" im convinced of what i knew when i read your other post about me, your full of shit.  i spent the better part of the weekend with jimmy and james chance,  james is very talented. talk to him about that last race you say he beat me in. he'll tell you differently. so will his dad. ill be at road atlanta too, pitted with the chances, come by and see us.

mbmotorsports

mbmotorsports

i have my  own subject on this bbs. it is named after me and is all about me. i am number 1. the best. this is a dream come true for me. everybody read about me, just me, only me. me me me me me.
signed me

THE_D.O.C.

dear matt, i love you. only because, unlike these other glee club minions, you actually speak your mind. even if that means, that some might get a bee in their bonnet about it. you are my hero. don't forget, the next time you see me, to ask about my balls and thingy program.  ;D

mbmotorsports

true story;  i just turned on hbo and the movie "nuts" with dreyfuss and babs is on. i have 900 channels and when i turn on the tv "nuts" is on.

holy nuts

mbmotorsports

brad ive heard good things about your program. im starting a new program, its called "join the thousands turning 17s on overbuilt hawks"
my program will be very expensive. from what ive heard on the internet and from john ulrich only you and i could afford  this type of program.
i think we should combine programs and air a segment on "lifestyles of the rich and infamous".

TreyBone

Let me get in on that program . I think I can afford it.  ;D