News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

IS IT VIR TIME YET!?!?!?!

Started by ecumike, June 25, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

ecumike

D@mn, time moves too slow leading up to a race weekend @ VIR!

pmoravek

Weather is looking okay.
(maybe a T-storm Saturday evening)
I've got the trailer loaded up and I am ready to ROLL!!!

TreyBone

Hell yeah dawg!!!  I'm leaving tomorrow about noon ;D

MudDawg

I would have to agree.  I finally get to race there again.  Haven't been to VIR since...September of last year?  Yikes.  You guys be nice to me.  :-)

prov431

At first I was seeing nothing but rain in the forecast, but now they're reporting nothing but good news. I'm thinking I'll do some races! Sweet!
I'll be there all weekend cornerworking....race a few on Saturday.
C'ya there.

ecumike

Yea, we're coming up Fri morning.. it's gonna suck trying to get a decent spot in the paddock with everyone and they're mom there this weekend. (CCS, NRRS, XSBA, Team Challenge)

MudDawg

I'm leaving for VIR from DC thursday.  Got's ta get a good pit spot for the RV ya know!!!

prov431

Scratch my last post. It appears the Ducati has been sold and the new owner will have none of me racing the thing Saturday.
Oh well.
I'll be out on one of the corners waving as you go by. (do not crash, this way I do not have to pick up your damn heavy bike!)
Enjoy!

skydiver19

Plan for some crowded grids for the Friday GT races.  Between teams looking for extra track time prior to the Team Challenge and some of the FUSA and USGPRU guys looking to lay down laps, it's going to be crowded and chaotic.  Strap on a pair and plan to do a little rubbin'.

B-MAC

uuhhh-huh-huh, Keener said be nice ;)
What that mean be nice, Rambo???? :P

BTW - I call this the poo face =  :-[