News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Notice to current top 5 AM LWGP comp in the GL

Started by motomadness, June 23, 2003, 06:22:14 PM

motomadness

This just out ...  After compiling what are the  latest results for the Great Lakes region, it has come to my attention that the top 2 AM Lightweight Grand Prix racers prior to the Gateway round have now been shifted down to 3rd and 4th.  I believe this is due to a lack of participation.  If this continues, after the next round (MAM - double points), this could shift again to 4th and 5th and I would be moved into 3rd place, bar any misfortune.

Now, I would happily accept the relinquished standing, but the meaning of competition is to first compete, then to strive to be the best, to be 1st.

If it is a financial/time/physical thing, then I hope to see you on the track whenever you can make it.  If not, please come out and do battle with the rest of us.  This is my last season as an AM and I am trying to learn how to be better (faster/smoother) and have fun racing my competition.  Besides, I like beating up on SV's.  ;D

TZ_Boy

Sean, that is the most educated S$H$I$T talking I have ever heard.  Of course you will have to wait until Blackhawk so I can do the smack talking.

r6_philly

How come the MW competitors in MA does not miss a round like those guys?  :D

Actually we are, cuz I am dropping outta point chase, no money to go to the double points, twin sprint rounds that are 1200 miles away.

CCS is loosing my money now. I would enter less races now, only 4 classes for the rest of the year because I can't keep up the point chase. That would probably translate to over $2000 by the end of the year, and I am not the only one doing it.

Scheduling double points and twin sprints far away from home might loose them money instead of the intended result. Hope they learn

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sean, it would seem that I taught you everything you'd need to know about getting beat last year! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

motomadness

TZ_BOY,
Currently I don't plan on attending the next BHF race (not a GL round).  We'll have to see.

K3,
I am not planning on getting beat.  I am just trying to legitimize my championship effort.  Beat the best to become the best.

TZDeSioux

QuoteTZ_BOY,
Currently I don't plan on attending the next BHF race.  We'll have to see.

What's the matter? You scared?  ;D

motomadness

Of you.  No way.  Next time, I'm not finishing 5 places behind you.  I'm coming to the front and waxing everyone.  My goal is still to try and become the 2003 AM GL LWGP champ.  Stand in my way and you might get burned. ;D