News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mini Roadracing Anyone?

Started by MMRACING, June 23, 2003, 01:58:28 PM

MMRACING

Got an XR 100, RM 80, Derbi GPR, YSR, or anything else you want to race for little money? Let me know. We sell Derbi's and Metrakit bikes and parts for just about any little or big bike. Check out the website and see if you might be interested in racing with us at a few of our tracks. SEMRA is the racing organization and M&M Racing is the trackside vendor.

http://www.mmracing.biz/

Woofentino Pugrossi

We already have an organization here that races minis at Sugarriver Raceway in Broadhead, WI.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

MMRACING

I was kind of talking to guys and girls in the Southeast. That would be a long drive from WI

Jeff

QuoteWe already have an organization here that races minis at Sugarriver Raceway in Broadhead, WI.

hmmmm... tell me more...  

the xr-80 could be shod with some stickier tires  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MMRACING

Check out the SEMRA website. Just about anything goes. There is a class for every small bike an even motards.
http://sluder.us/

spyderchick

Also, check out //www.dieseljo.com for motard, mini motard and ice racing stuff and links. ;D This is a site put together by a local motorcycle enthusiast, who has road raced in the past, but now competes in motard and minis. There's even a cool "take out" video and lots of pix. Happy surfing! :D  
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

Oh man... there's racing this weekend afterall  :o

hmmmm.... can i, can i, can i...

So I didn't see anything about registration/licensing/etc.  What's this adventure gonna set me back?  Who do I call???
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MMRACING

SEMRA charge $35 first race and $10 each additional. You get two races per entry and add the points together to get class winner. 2nd race counts one point more. Gate fee is $10. Lots of practice Sunday morning and if there is time left after all the racing you practice again. Lots of fun and not near the money. Call John Halsey or Greg Sluder.

Jeff

bah... sorry dude, I guess I should have been specific.

Sugarriver is about 20 mins from my house.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Woofentino Pugrossi

Jeff, they usually run inbetween the go carts session. The guy that runs the minraces is Dave Topczewski. Heres his email dtopczewski@hotmail.com . He'll be able to answer all your questions.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

spyderchick

And Jeff, Dave was THE CBR man in this area,  8) you guys will have alot in common.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

Was?  Past tense ?

So who do I run against now for this title  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest