News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ride needed to MAM from Roselle,IL.

Started by Eddie#200, June 23, 2003, 12:25:21 PM

Eddie#200

Need a little help...

Is there anyone that can give my girlfriend a lift to MAM for the July weekend?  She lives in Roselle, IL. and has a dog that must tag along.  I live in Minneapolis so I can't.

Ike?

roadracer797

Can she at least make it to Rockford?
If so I could let her tag along with me.
Craig

K3 Chris Onwiler

Maybe she could roll with the Hustlers.  We like pretty girls! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eddie#200

Quote;D do you think that Ed is dumb enough to trust you with his good-lookin girl friend  ;)

Craig,

She will get to Rockford ok... just has an issue with the rest of the trip.

What day are you leaving for MAM?  I will need to double check what days she can take vacation.

Thanks!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Notice that Eddie wasn't ABOUT to trust me with his pretty girlfriend.  He already KNOWS how fast I am...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Or maybe there are certian stories that he might not want her to hear on that long ride... :-X ;) :D

Eddie#200

QuoteOr maybe there are certian stories that he might not want her to hear on that long ride... :-X ;) :D

Shhh!  I thought I told you it was our little secret Chris?
 :-*

EX#996

QuoteCan she at least make it to Rockford?
If so I could let her tag along with me.
Craig

Glad your coming Craig!

Dawn   ;)  ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

Sue said that she can be in Rockford at 5:45p to 6p Thursday the 3rd.  Is that good enough? :)

roadracer797

Eddie
I was going to leave in the morning of the fourth bright and early is that ok I'm sure she can stay at my house that night. And don't worry my wife is here. ;D ;D. let me know and I can pick her up in Rockford some place and then bring her here and get going in the morning and be out there by noon easy.
Craig

Chef

DANG!!!

missed another girl   >:(  !!!

:>%^^* Craig!

I REALLY gotta try and meet up with you in Thunderbike now!  i owe you one (more), rider thief...

see you at the grid.... look for # 40.... ;D

>:(797>:(797>:(797>:(797>:(797>:(797>:(

;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

roadracer797

Ike
bring it on I hve something for you
Craig