Maiden voyage on the Honda CBR600RR

Started by Jeff, June 20, 2003, 08:10:31 PM

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SliderPhoto

Hey, where's the part where the photo guy steals it and takes it out on the track?  ??? ::)  I could swear each time I was drag'n knee through one you and Jeniffer were both mouthing in unison, don't wad the bike, don't wad the bike, don't wad...  :P ::) 8)

Thanks again, very, very, nice!

Jeff

QuoteHey, where's the part where the photo guy steals it and takes it out on the track?  ??? ::)  I could swear each time I was drag'n knee through one you and Jeniffer were both mouthing in unison, don't wad the bike, don't wad the bike, don't wad...  :P ::) 8)

Thanks again, very, very, nice!

LOL... didn't want to give anyone the impression that the bike was available to ride :-)

So here it is...  Jack's credit is A1 with me.  If yours is, you too can take it out (inquire within) ;D

Nah, I was thinking "nail it Jack!"

Wasn't worried for a bit.  Just glad that you got out for a session!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MELK-MAN

good to see a write up about the new RR. Hoping to get a chance to ride this bike. YOur leathers are way to new lookin for me!! lol...
see ya.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

EX#996

I'm glad you finally got that thing on the track.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Will you be at MAM in July?

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

QuoteLOL... didn't want to give anyone the impression that the bike was available to ride :-)

Hehehe, well, people should know we go way back and that you're the reason I even found out Blackhawk existed and watching you is why I started coming to the track.

Super Dave

Ah, has some of the exhaustion left your body, Jeff?

Glad you got out.  Let's go play.

And I can't tell, are you fingering Jack or what in the pic?
Super Dave

Jeff

Yeah Greg, they're somewhat new. Got them last year after thinking I was gonna die from heatstroke at MAM in my non-vented black leathers.  They've been down though  :P Couldn't go out on new bike & new leathers... 8)

And Dave, yes, I'm feeling very "post incredible sex" type good now...

Still undecided on MAM, but BHF is an absolute in July.  I'm not sure about the class Dave, will have to see how work is going at the time.  Right now I'm just thankful to have it in a position where I can ride it!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

QuoteRight now I'm just thankful to have it in a position where I can ride it!

No, I agree.  It's frustrating not having your own bike...I might have my bike to ride at MAM...LOL!
 ;D
Super Dave

spyderchick

Glad you like the bike, and yes Ed Kwaterski (Trackside Engineering) rocks at setting up suspension.  8) ;D
You know, those leathers not only look new, they are out of the showroom wrapper. Give me a call and we'll talk. Gotta get more people jazzed on your website. :D BTW, who did your helmet, it looks really awesome with the bike and leathers.  
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

QuoteYou know, those leathers not only look new, they are out of the showroom wrapper. Give me a call and we'll talk. Gotta get more people jazzed on your website. :D

Yeah, I suppose that would be in order  ::)  Think we'll go small though, just a site url.  Then again, I'll have to see if Chuck wants to do a logo for Lake Country back there too :p

QuoteBTW, who did your helmet, it looks really awesome with the bike and leathers.  

Ahh, yes.  Kate McMillan.  She's in Canada.  I've known her for many years now.  She airbrushes for most of a living..  
www.katewerk.com

Here's the review on the helmet she did for me...
http://www.cbr600f4.com/secondary_pages/katewerkreview.htm
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SliderPhoto

QuoteAhh, yes.  Kate McMillan.  She's in Canada.  I've known her for many years now.  She airbrushes for most of a living..  
www.katewerk.com

Here's the review on the helmet she did for me...
http://www.cbr600f4.com/secondary_pages/katewerkreview.htm

Yeah, Kate did a helmet for me too when I had the R1. Hehehe... She's great.