News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

AMA at CBIR??

Started by Eddie#200, June 20, 2003, 09:55:20 AM

Eddie#200

Who is going to be at Brainerd at the end of the month for AMA weekend? :)

StumpysWife

Hey Eddie!  We usually go, but for some reason this year Stumpy said we'd only go if we had a Goldwing and we don't have a Goldwing, nor are we getting one because those things scare me!  

I'll work on him, though.  This staying home on the weekends stuff sucks so we may be there yet.  It's only a 6 hour sprint away!

Maybe we can chat up Zemke, Rapp and the boys at breakfast again  ;D.  Fun stuff...

Super Dave

I'll be there working with Kevin Hanson, Jason Knupp, and Monte Nichols.

Goldwing?  Get a Yamaha Venture Royal...they have more gound clearance.
Super Dave

lil_thorny

i'll be there for sure eddie...
Benj.

StumpysWife

QuoteGoldwing?  Get a Yamaha Venture Royal...they have more gound clearance.

Um....The Yamaha would look very silly in our garage stuffed full of Hondas.  I already tease Stumpy about his stupid Toyota truck.  We're hardcore Honda 'til we die.    

The whole thing is that was a funny little joke about the Goldwing and now guess who was up researching them online before he went into work this morning?  

We took our bikes on a nice ride along Lake Superior last night to a town about 45 miles away for ice cream and he met a guy with a Goldwing and thinks he needs one pretty bad now, and what do you know, there's one for sale down the street.  

Oh my god, a couple more weeks away from the track and we'll be Team Stumpy Touring.    

Eddie#200

Quotei'll be there for sure eddie...
Benj.

Did anyone get a hotel room for the weekend that they want to share?  ;D

Super Dave

Oh my god, a couple more weeks away from the track and we'll be Team Stumpy Touring.    

Just say no...
 8)
Super Dave