Another CCS SW Question: Vegas Twin Sprints

Started by duc995@aol.com, June 18, 2003, 01:13:33 PM

duc995@aol.com

Last time we had a twin-sprints Vegas weekend it turned out that the Friday schedule (posted) wasn't correct and that there was NO Friday event.  This coming (August 2-3) Vegas Twin Sprints shows a .pdf file scheule with a Friday event schedule again...I am assuming that this is wrong again?  Anyone...?

SlowDragon

Well, Freddie's school is closed for the summer so that conflict shouldn't happen this time although I hear that the car school uses the track quite a bit. I haven't been able to find any schedule for the outside road course on the LVMS web-site.

We'll probably find out the definitive schedule as soon as we've all made firm travel plans  ::)

By the way, does anyone know whether they allowed camping last time or will this time? The AFM races there in September have secured camping at $ 10 per vehicle per night.

rick

I was there last time but didn't camp (as much as I would have liked too) and got the impression that it was not allowed anyway. :(

There is plenty of cheap hotels (about $30 a night) nearby.

duc995@aol.com

Maybe the fact that the online pre-entry form doesn't have a Friday option indicates that it will be like last time:  Twin sprints, and no GT 30 min races...inspite of the schedule on the web site in .pdf format showing a Friday schedule.

Dawn

So you have accurate information, I would give CCS a call.  Here is there information....

ROAD RACE CONTACT INFORMATION:

Clear Channel Entertainment - Motor Sports
2501 Parkview Drive Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76102
fax: 817-870-9790
phone: 817-332-4822

Kevin Elliott - Director of Competition

Kenneth Abbott - Marketing & Promotions

Tiffiney Kelcher - Event Manager (Event Info & Licensing)

Linda Hipps - Event Coordinator (General Info, Refunds, Licensing, & Entries)

Nicole Lewinn - Data Management (Licensing & Entries

Dawn   ;)

duc995@aol.com

I tried emailing Tiffany with no response...I guess the phone then...?