News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wierd dreams (race related)...

Started by dwilson, June 17, 2003, 06:06:14 AM

dwilson

I had a race related dream last night.  I'm on the track (Summit Point), I'm in one of the morning practice sessions and I dump the bike.  I get up, I'm OK & the bikes OK.  I look around and most of the people are wearing leathers...  The corner workers have a little building they hang out in, so I walk in and there is a super hot corner worker.  She tells me why I dropped it and how to better take the turn!  Why did I have to wake up!!!

So the point of this is, what track dreams have you had?

Jeff

The typical for me is one of those half awake/half asleep dreams where I lowside or hiside and jump 3' out of the bed.  The wife is so used to it she asks me which one it was...  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

davegsxrold929r

QuoteThe typical for me is one of those half awake/half asleep dreams where I lowside or hiside and jump 3' out of the bed.  The wife is so used to it she asks me which one it was...  :D

i have the same exact ones., usually a low side., or i am shifting all night long with my foor !!!

K3 Chris Onwiler

I've woke up totally exhausted after doing like 1000 laps of Blackhawk all night.
I've had the  big crash dream too, but usually only once or twice in the weeks before the season opener.
Let's face it.  If racing is all you think about all day, why wouldn't you dream about it all night?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

r6_philly

I woke up in the ambulance at summit point pit out thinking I just woke up in a 5 star hotel on my vacation!!! I was totally comfortable, and couldn't believe that I have just hit the tire wall after getting off the bike at over 120 mph. I was enjoying the nice bed (stretcher) really, until Art's voice woke me up...

If I had to die on a bike, that was the best way to go. I would have gotten to where I am supposed to go all comfy and relaxed....

Bernie

Uh, I'm always on the grid in my underwear :-[

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Elvis, what are you doing down here in turn 1?

Love it!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

spyderchick

QuoteUh, I'm always on the grid in my underwear :-[
You know, all you have to do is ask me nice and I'll fix your leathers. ;) :D (even in your dreams...)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

QuoteYou know, all you have to do is ask me nice and I'll fix your leathers. ;) :D (even in your dreams...)

Whaa Haaa Haaa.....

The mental picture:
 - Rider on his bike at the grid
 - He is standing up, straddling his bike, leathers hanging down and his tighty whites exposed for all the world to see.
 - Alexa, with needle and thread in hand, diligently sewing as quickly as she can
 - The rider, looking anxious, saying "The three board is up.  I have to go!"
 - Alexa  says, "If you don't hold still, you will get poked."

OK....  Perhaps I need to get a life.....

Dawn   ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Alexa, If you and leather are going to be featured in my dreams, can Rhiannon come too? :-*

dwilson

R6_Philly; I remember e-mailing someone about how unlikely it would be to hit that tire wall (coming down the hill?)...  I guess I was wrong  8)
I don't think I can think of a stranger voice to wake up to than Art.  Strange guy, great sense of humor though.  

spyderchick

QuoteAlexa, If you and leather are going to be featured in my dreams, can Rhiannon come too? :-*
Down boy!  >:( Bad racer boy.  :o No treats for you!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".