News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Chain tool needed at GatewayTrackday Friday

Started by Speedballer347, June 12, 2003, 04:34:35 PM

Speedballer347

Anyone gonna be at Gateway on FRIDAY before noon/start, with a chain/rivit tool?
I would be much obliged, since I already cut the old one off :P ;D

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

harb990

just so happens, I need one too, I have all these new sprockets and can't use them b/c I can't put the new chain on.    ;D

r1owner

Damn, I have a breaker, but not one to put the new rivet in.  I just used a clip masterlink, but wired it in place.

Speedballer347

Since my girlfriend JUST decided ::) that I can't borrow her car w/ the trailer-hitch....I'll be the guy in the UHAUL box van >:( >:( >:( ;D
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

r1owner

Bring it down here.  I'll tow it in my trailer.

Speedballer347

QuoteBring it down here.  I'll tow it in my trailer.
Ain't got no chain on it, Baby :D
Are you going tommorrow????? Thought you were working?

r1owner

No, I'm not going. :(  Lack of fundage, and I need to make up for the time that I have missed.

I could still get your bike there though.

I'll probably run over at lunch, since I am working like 10 minutes away.

Speedballer347

That would be a plan, if I could get it to you ???
If I start pushing now, I might catch you before you leave in the morning ;D

Make sure you find and pit w/ us all Saturday/Sunday 8)

r1owner

Hmmmm....maybe you can use your girlfriends car to get it here earlier in the day, then I can get it there for the trackday.

Speedballer347

Quote...maybe you can use your girlfriends car to....
hahahaha ;D ;D ;D
I'm getting a 14' BoXvan w/ 24" spinnin' dubbs, first thing in da am 8)

r1owner

Too cool!  I'll see you over there around lunch time then.

I'm out for the night!

sdiver68

You can call me anytime before 9:00 a.m. and I'll come pick up the bike in my trailer.  Why didn't you call me already, foo?

BTW, as it happens I have a new chain also...and to play with gearing I'll need to use one also  :)

I'm betting Lacovich has one  ;D
MCRA Race School Instructor