News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

???July 12-13 races at summit?

Started by SVDale, June 11, 2003, 04:42:13 PM

SVDale

What track is the race going to be on, the LP Book says on the Shenndoha (sorry for the spelling), but i dont think it is even close to being done, so is it on the main??? thanks Dale

Bernie

Uh, that would have to be the main track.  The only thing you'll be able to race on the Shenandoah circuit would be a motorcross bike.  The Shenandoah is really starting to take shape, but they look to be  quite a ways from paving.  Pray for dry weather!

castle228

I would have to concur on the July 11-13 CCS weekend will be on Summit Point and not Shenandoah......

Shoulda just used the money from the new track to resurface Summit.....but oh well.  ???
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

CCS243

The Lockhart-Phillips Sport Rider Day will be held on the Jefferson circuit on Friday, 7/11.  CCS races will be on the Summit Point main circuit, 7/12-13, Saturday and Sunday.

CCS does not have any races scheduled on the Shenandoah circuit for 2003.  

clutch

Summit Main. They have already cancelled the car races for July on the Shanendoah. I really wished they would have held the LP day on the Main on Friday..would make sense so racers can get some good practice cheap.  They have it booked for some cage club that Friday.