News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

More lap times...

Started by dwilson, June 11, 2003, 01:31:40 PM

dwilson

I KNOW this has been discussed before...
YES I did look for it, but...

Is there a place we can get our lap times from the races we were in with the fancy new transponders?
Specifically 5-25 Summit Point Amatuer GTO.
I crashed but think I did pretty good (for 6 laps anyway) 8)

Thank you.

Dawn

You get them at the track (or at least at the MW regions).  Go to the tower and as long as a race isn't currently running, they will print them out for you.

Dawn   ;)

davegsxrold929r

they need to find a way to at least post fatsest lap with the results !!?!!?!  would be nice since the data is there too .....

adiaz

In the MW region every single lap time is posted with the results.  We also make an extra set if anyone wants copies of their times.  

Super Dave

Really?

Why then haven't the times been posted with the results?  They've been missing a lot.
Super Dave

Super Dave

But peguins are cool... ;D
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteReally?

Why then haven't the times been posted with the results?  They've been missing a lot.

Dave:

Last time they were in the tower (registration area) to look at.  

Dawn  

Super Dave

QuoteIn the MW region every single lap time is posted with the results.

But this was the post... 8)
Super Dave

adiaz

Dave - They were posted with every race until people started taking them off the board.  Therefore, we put them in registration for everyone to look at and it would be easier for people to make copies.  If you want individual lap times you can come up by the computer and just ask and we can print out all of your lap times, just let us know what races.  

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ahhhh.  Knowledge is power!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com