News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Buttonwillow Track Configuration??

Started by Decreasing_Dave, June 08, 2003, 01:26:23 AM

Decreasing_Dave

Does anyone know which track configuration CCS uses at Buttonwillow raceway??

There's like 18 of them or something. :-/

"Help me Tiffiney-Wan-Kinobe..you're my only hope"

;D

Shady182

Go to the buttonwillow website, And it is track 13 that we ran last year. Sucks to hear about the getoff at Streets. But you are tough and i have no doubt that you will be at Buttonwillow. Get well Dave

Jon

Decreasing_Dave

Thanks Jon,

But is it #13 or #1.  The difference is the sweeper or that "pointy thing" at the bottom of the pic.

#1 is the TOTAL outside course, #13 cuts it short by a little.

???

zx9r-racer

It should be #13 Dave.  Glad to see you up and about later in the day on Sunday.  Scary to watch that getoff you had man. :o

See you at BW. :)

Decreasing_Dave

Thanks Doug.

It was pretty scary when I couldn't breathe.  It wasn't a bad wreck, just a sucky outcome.:'(

I guess it could have been worse.   :-/

I'll be at BW.....in my Vicodin haze ;D

zx9r-racer

Yeah, I noticed your bike didn't seem to look so bad.  

Well, as long as the vicodin slows you down enough to let me pass you, I am okay with that.   ;D

brookester

Dave,
If your Gatorade tastes a little funny at Buttonwillow, don't worry it's nothing. Just drink up! :D

Zac

OK - track #13, now the next question:  Clockwise or Counter Clockwise?

-z.

Dave_Alexander

Litespeed

I seem to recall having some on-bike video from the Buttonwillow track.  Who wants to see it?  Of course I have to get home from Arkansas before I can give it to you, but should be home early next week.

Oh yeah, what has 6 boobs and 10 teeth?

The night shift at Waffle House......lmao

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteI seem to recall having some on-bike video from the Buttonwillow track.  Who wants to see it?  Of course I have to get home from Arkansas before I can give it to you, but should be home early next week.

Oh yeah, what has 6 boobs and 10 teeth?

The night shift at Waffle House......lmao

You should be right at home in Arkansas.

;D

Litespeed

THe joke was my friends idea of humoring me for my trip.  The place I get to work in is fairly cool though and since the food all sucks I can at least lose a couple of pounds and make the bike more happy.  Not sure if I will get out to Buttonwillow or not, the lil bike isn't together and I think I will be out of town another week after I get back.  I'm gonna forget how to ride if I keep this schedule up...