News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mad Bad Shrad Gixxer Senfiddo!!!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, June 06, 2003, 10:00:31 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Just got baby back from Valley Racing.  Brian found 10 Hp in the injection, and turned the power curve from a staircase into something resembling Niagra Falls flowing backward.  I'd tell you how much Hp, but then I'd have to kill you.  Suffice to say that Brian says it's the strongest SRAD he's ever dynoed.
My Hyperpro springs seem to be on terminal backorder, but I liked the handling of the big Gixxer way more than my old bike just as it is.  I also discovered that I was running a Daytona gear at Blackhawk.  I had suspected as much, but just didn't have time to sort it out while I was there.  I've been given some really good gearing advice now, so I should be in the ballpark in the future.
What does all this mean?  Not much, I guess.  At last I have a bike that works well with my rather large size, and for a change, one that will turn.  Of course, it IS just an old SRAD vintage racer, so I obviously won't be competitive with all those big money guys from Minnisota... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Whoo Hooo...

I'm glad you got your bike back together and working!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

QuoteI obviously won't be competitive with all those big money guys from Minnisota... ;D

I wonder who Chris is talking about?  ::)

sdiver68

QuoteI wonder who Chris is talking about?  ::)

Depends on your definition of big money I guess  :D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Protein Filled

Damn it! Now I have to beat you on a 750 on my SV? Actually, at Blackhawk...shouldn't be too hard ;D ;D

Do you still have the ZX6?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Naw, the ZX6 got traded for the Gixxer.  She'll have chunks of your little SV in her stool if you get too close. ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Gixxer124

My little 600 will be chasing down your big bad 750 from the back row. :P

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteMy little 600 will be chasing down your big bad 750 from the back row. :P
Hopefully, it won't be raining... ;)

Super_KC124

QuoteHopefully, it won't be raining... ;)
Yes, I'll pass on racing in the rain at Gateway. :o

jp233

so how much power DOES it make ? concerned parties want to know. my 99 750 motor doesn't make all that much and if I decide to race it next season I think I'll give the motor some work.... she needs it. and what all did they do to it, how much $$ ?
Tactical Racing #233